Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kony 2012 - Please Read
Firstly I'd really appreciate it if you could take 30 minutes to watch the following video:

I'm trying to spread the word as much as I possibly can, and would love it if some of you can do the same. You can also view the official website:
www.kony2012.com

That's all. Thanks.
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=25505

Already made a thread mate, sorry.
Oh, I had a look before posting but couldn't find that for some reason.
2 threads are better than 1 anyway. Tongue
True, helps to raise the awareness. I'll post what I posted on that thread once you reply to this.
What if I don't want to reply to your post? Oh wait, just did. *facepalm*
(03-07-2012, 09:24 AM)Fragma Wrote: What if I don't want to reply to your post? Oh wait, just did. *facepalm*

LOL.

Quote:This "KONY 2012" campaign is asking for MORE US troops to be sent into Africa. Look up AFRICOM and understand what this is part of. Your consent is being manufactured. Wake up!

Quote:This KONY 2012 youtube frenzy is US State Department propaganda. This is ALL about expanding AFRICOM. YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED. 2012 scramble for Africa.

-Lowkey

I haven't done any research into this, yet as I have no sound on the laptop I'm using, mine's broke and I broke my phone charger, so I can't do anything listening-wise currently, but I'm going to do a little reading into it then post my thoughts.
Sorry but haven't we all heard of this before? I mean we've all known this has been happening for years and I don't really see the point in this video.

I mean honestly, this video isn't going to change anything.

I support all the points though.
Joseph Kony is the world's second greatest troll.
One does not simply pass Louis C.K

I agree with Sam. This has been happening for decades now.
So America finally found an enemy to fight against ONCE again.

Only thing the video tells me is America and their people NEED a enemy to fight against or they won't be America.

Let us all unite, forget the world's other problems and hate. UNITE to kill one freakin monkey in Africa.
This is nothing more than a non-political propaganda and you are either very stupid or just a do-follower.

Do-follower is the kind of people to me who roll over when somebody tells em to.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Okay, so after some research into this "KONY 2012" movement, I finally decided what I think of it. It's just an excuse so the US millitary troops can expand AFRICOM. They're allowing YOU to vote for this KONY 2012 for THEIR benefit as usual. It makes sense if you think about it. I've tried to start many campaigns like this one, for exposing on-the-run pedophiles in my area and NONE of them have got anywhere NEAR the publicity that this has. So I believe it's the US government themselves operating this campaign. Let me get this straight though. For what he's done, I believe he should be punished. I think he should be castrated, hung, drawn and quartered for what he has done, but not for the sacrifice of others. Not by striking fear in africa, as expanding AFRICOM will.

Now, I'm not saying this is true. It's just my opinion. Just like they say - "Opinions are like butt holes - everyone's got one and they all stink", so I'm entitled to this post.

Interesting Reads:
Quote:When people are posting groups on this page calling for US troops to be moved from Afghanistan to Africa, then you know consent is being manufactured. This has more to do with attempting to combat the rise of China than arresting anybody. NO TO AFRICOM.

Quote:This "KONY 2012" campaign is asking for MORE US troops to be sent into Africa. Look up AFRICOM and understand what this is part of. Your consent is being manufactured. Wake up!

Quote:This KONY 2012 youtube frenzy is US State Department propaganda. This is ALL about expanding AFRICOM. YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED. 2012 scramble for Africa.

- Lowkey (British Political Rapper)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7026197.stm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Stat...ca_Command
(03-08-2012, 12:18 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Joseph Kony is the world's second greatest troll.
One does not simply pass Louis C.K

I agree with Sam. This has been happening for decades now.
So America finally found an enemy to fight against ONCE again.

Only thing the video tells me is America and their people NEED a enemy to fight against or they won't be America.

Let us all unite, forget the world's other problems and hate. UNITE to kill one freakin monkey in Africa.
This is nothing more than a non-political propaganda and you are either very stupid or just a do-follower.

Do-follower is the kind of people to me who roll over when somebody tells em to.

Lol, I've seen you make quite a lot of stupid posts but this one takes the biscuit.

1. Yes it's been going on for decades, but has anything been done yet? No. Which is the whole point of this campaign. Just because something has been going on for a long time, doesn't mean it should just be forgotten about.
2. This isn't just about America. This is about the whole world coming together to try and make a difference.
3. You're very narrow minded if you think that anybody supporting this campaign is just a "do-follower". That implies that you think I, and many others don't actually care about what Kony is doing, or really want to make a difference, and that we're just doing it because everyone else is.

I understand Sams opinion that he thinks this isn't going to change anything, but I couldn't disagree more.
When the whole world comes together to try and achieve something, surely there can only be a positive outcome?
In fact, the video has already changed things.. It's made millions of people around the world aware of Joseph Kony, and what he's doing.. So whether you do agree, or don't agree with the whole campaign, you can't deny that it's already working to some affect.
Raising awareness is the main core of "Kony 2012".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  KONY is a fraud. ABlackFedora 24 2,873 03-18-2012, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Candyshop
  STOP KONY §ynHax™ 22 2,329 03-17-2012, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Candyshop
  Giants Win Super Bowl 2012 Omniscient 13 1,732 02-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Last Post: JUAN9087™
  MSDN Subscription 2012 AceInfinity 20 2,769 02-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  AceInfinity - New Microsoft MVP (2012) AceInfinity 41 6,970 01-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity