Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSDN Subscription 2012
Interesting i wouldnt mind having this kind of access to early builds on microsoft products. I heard a few rumours about the new windows 8 however if true or not i really do not know we will just have to wait and see on beta release. Thumbsup
Eligible.
(02-03-2012, 01:44 PM)ÜB3R Wrote: If you are willing to pay for anti virus i would advise NOD32 or Kapersky as they have the highest detection rate. If you are using a system which has alot of cpu and ram Kapersky will work if you have little ram and cpu i would not advise using this. Personally though i would go with NOD32 as its all around the best really lightweight high detection rate fast detection. Free antivirus i would say Avira they are probably third on my list for good anti virus but i personally would never change NOD32 for any of them. Hope this helps Thumbsup

Not sure what you've heard but a beta version I think should be out in mid 2012. I've heard dates in February before, but now i'm hearing anywhere from March until May.
Dang, I think I'm gonna upgrade it with my Bizspark Big Grin
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
Pretty sure you can get the windows 8 build(legally) free from the windows website, i installed it(Its crap btw)
(02-04-2012, 04:14 PM)Warp 1.9 Wrote: Pretty sure you can get the windows 8 build(legally) free from the windows website, i installed it(Its crap btw)

That's not what this thread is about. But if you have an MSDN subscription, you're not getting the early developer's preview that everyone else gets. The developer's preview is out there for people to download, but not the later testing versions that you get and downloads for Windows 8 like an MSDN subscriber has.
(02-04-2012, 06:17 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: That's not what this thread is about. But if you have an MSDN subscription, you're not getting the early developer's preview that everyone else gets. The developer's preview is out there for people to download, but not the later testing versions that you get and downloads for Windows 8 like an MSDN subscriber has.
Ah i see now, do you think its worth the money?
(02-04-2012, 07:40 PM)Warp 1.9 Wrote: Ah i see now, do you think its worth the money?

If you use lots of Microsoft products, maybe it's feasible, I didn't pay for it though, but I got the full $11 000 package. Maybe if you're a business it's more justified. But you do get lots of benefits from it.
yeah, i really enjoy tweaking my computer, giving it little things to make i look better.
OCD sort of organisation. but i like it and thats about it.
but most tweaks are mainly free, so i dont think this would be worth it unless your a developer.
(02-04-2012, 08:59 PM)Warp 1.9 Wrote: yeah, i really enjoy tweaking my computer, giving it little things to make i look better.
OCD sort of organisation. but i like it and thats about it.
but most tweaks are mainly free, so i dont think this would be worth it unless your a developer.

They give you claimable keys for all kinds of programs out there as well, so it's not entirely targetted towards developers, just people that use their products in general.
(02-04-2012, 09:41 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: They give you claimable keys for all kinds of programs out there as well, so it's not entirely targetted towards developers, just people that use their products in general.
Permanant keys? or like trial keys for the latest window products..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kony 2012 - Please Read Fragma 26 2,914 03-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Gootch
  Giants Win Super Bowl 2012 Omniscient 13 1,766 02-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Last Post: JUAN9087™
  AceInfinity - New Microsoft MVP (2012) AceInfinity 41 6,997 01-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Ron Paul 2012? Cobalt 3 621 05-06-2011, 12:47 AM
Last Post: eax
  3 Large Objects will approach the earth in 2012 Project- 9 2,774 12-30-2010, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Peter L