Support Forums

Full Version: MSDN Subscription 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just got an MSDN subscription, and that now enables me access to all of the private downloads for Windows, including Windows 8 leaked builds I believe! Thumbsup

It's a Visual Studio Ultimate with MSDN subscription too Smile
Your just now finding this one out??? LOL XD I got Bizspark & only 1/3 year into it ;)
Thats nice Smile Looks really cool Ace Big Grin
Is this part of your MVP status?
(01-31-2012, 05:11 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: [ -> ]Your just now finding this one out??? LOL XD I got Bizspark & only 1/3 year into it ;)

I just received it, but I knew about it when I started as an MVP. I mentioned I got an MSDN subscription, not that I just found out I got one. Smile

I had to wait for the confirmation email to have my subscription activated though, which was about a week or so ago that I signed up to it for my benefits.

You have Bizspark? and 1/3 year into what?

(01-31-2012, 05:41 AM)Crystal Wrote: [ -> ]Thats nice Smile Looks really cool Ace Big Grin

(01-31-2012, 10:03 AM)★Cooldude★ Wrote: [ -> ]Is this part of your MVP status?

It is part of the MVP award benefits yeah
Bizspark is a three year program, I'm one year into it while it runs for three years.
How'd you become MVP BTW???
(01-31-2012, 06:02 PM)///ViNcE Wrote: [ -> ]Bizspark is a three year program, I'm one year into it while it runs for three years.
How'd you become MVP BTW???

I was apparently referred by another existing MVP in 2011, so they sent me an email at the beginning of 2012. I'm MVP up until 2013, unless I get re-promoted. But it is a great/amazing program, and it's got a very welcoming community.
That sounds pretty cool, I wish that could happen to me :/
Just need to learn I guess :/
Technically not "leaked" builds. You just have access to official early builds for development and testing purposes.
(02-03-2012, 02:33 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Technically not "leaked" builds. You just have access to official early builds for development and testing purposes.

Yeah, poor choice of wordage on my part for that.
Pages: 1 2 3