Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An idea for the SF twitter
Cool, good job D3xus. Now even more (even if their slight) changes will probably be popping-up on SF.

I like the direction the forum is headed now.
Now that Omni has cracked the whip (that's my phrase for that.... lol) on the SF Feather the forum's been going in an extremely uphill direction. So thank Omninomnom, not me Smile
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
Give the twitter to someone else? Have them tweet about updates/threads/news etc...

Just a suggestion.
(01-09-2012, 11:18 AM)Sam Wrote: Give the twitter to someone else? Have them tweet about updates/threads/news etc...

Just a suggestion.

That, isn't actually a bad idea. Why not pass the Twitter onto someone else Omni? Have them take care of it, you've obviously got your hands full with HF pretty much 24/7 so take a little resposibility off of yourself for a while. That way SF will get regular tweet feeds (providing there's updates) and should hopefully draw attention towards the site.
BreShiE brings up a good point. Maybe have a contest or something to see who's most worthy?
#Korra2018
I think you will not need this.

But yeah. Good suggestion.
It really wouldn't be necessary in my opinion unless support forums were more popular. But then again, this may inspire more people to be more active on support forums. Activity by Omni on a forum can really do the world of good to inspire and attract people.
We have about 130 subscribers. Not that many really but still. I think of Twitter as more of a notification service more than anything else. Some use it to post little tidbits about what they're doing all day or basic thoughts but I try not to waste followers time with the mundane.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Looks like Omni took my idea after all Big Grin
Check it:
http://twitter.com/#!/Supportforums
#Korra2018
That's good to see, because keeping up a Twit(ter) account even for my own forum I know can be a hassle lol. I absolutely hate sites like Twitter, and Facebook.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Idea] Signature for use on other sites? Roger Waters 1 517 10-11-2014, 01:34 PM
Last Post: Frostix
  Idea Discussion: SF Weekly World News BlackChaos 22 4,262 03-30-2012, 02:31 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  SF Twitter Account Virtual Reality 4 1,208 11-12-2010, 06:46 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Twitter in Profile and Postbit Omniscient 13 2,366 08-04-2010, 06:34 AM
Last Post: cheeseburger
  Idea for section Foresight 21 3,532 04-20-2010, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Foresight