Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea for section
I think that under Life Support that a section for cooking should be added. Also possibly a section in Life Support for exercising. So far we don't have anything like that.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
I was going to suggest something similar. I think another section called "Life Skills" would be better suited and more broad range. You can have cooking in here along with "how to"s (i.e riding a bike, improving attention span).
I've recently cooked Pizza at School and to be honest I'm a lousy cook. But my Pizza tasted great and it's the only recipe I've ever remembered (and I'm through most of school), plus it was dead easy. So I wanted to post a TuT on cooking Pizza but don't know where to put it.
Yeah, a totally new section for all of those would be nice. I hope we get these new sections.
Not quite a bad idea! I like that idea! So far this forums is 90% tech/mechanics.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Yes a cooking section would eventually bring in more females and the place will get even more interesting lol Smile
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
(03-06-2010, 02:42 PM)Treblez Wrote: Yes a cooking section would eventually bring in more females and the place will get even more interesting lol Smile
Yes, a more feminine touch to the forums would be satisfactory. Besides, e-females are way hotter... lol. Oui
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I agree, we do need more of a feminine following on SF. So far it seems as though we have mostly male members.
Maybe a health forum. Cooking is a maybe too but I don't think we need it just yet.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
i like the idea hope you use it
(03-06-2010, 04:04 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Maybe a health forum. Cooking is a maybe too but I don't think we need it just yet.

Maybe something for just overall daily activities?

(04-03-2010, 12:20 PM)El Nino Wrote: i like the idea hope you use it

Why did you gravedig this?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Idea] Signature for use on other sites? Roger Waters 1 508 10-11-2014, 01:34 PM
Last Post: Frostix
  Idea Discussion: SF Weekly World News BlackChaos 22 4,200 03-30-2012, 02:31 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  An idea for the SF twitter D3xus 24 2,796 01-22-2012, 12:40 PM
Last Post: DoX
  Suggestion; Community Tutorials [Section/Sub-section] eax 6 1,269 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Jacob
  Idea to resolve support PM controversy! Foresight 4 1,100 03-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Omniscient