Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
HF Support Feather
Just applied, hope I will get accepted.
[Image: in2Z5.png]
(03-19-2012, 05:20 PM)Existence Wrote: Just applied, hope I will get accepted.

Hey can you apply for me, I can send you the message to send over skype or something, because I can't send PM's. I just tried again and it still won't let me.
My skype is: iKipppp
(03-19-2012, 06:35 PM)Candyshop Wrote: Hey can you apply for me, I can send you the message to send over skype or something, because I can't send PM's. I just tried again and it still won't let me.
My skype is: iKipppp

Why can't you apply for yourself? :S

You have well above 10 posts.
(03-19-2012, 06:42 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: Why can't you apply for yourself? :S

I think I have the same problem. I PMed Sam a while ago for the confirmation thing (Which I don't understand) and I never got a response
(03-19-2012, 06:42 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: Why can't you apply for yourself? :S

Because I can't send PM's! Look at my new thread and you will see. I have the message ready, you just need to copy and paste it, and it has a link to my page already
(03-19-2012, 06:44 PM)bigdomepiece Wrote: I think I have the same problem. I PMed Sam a while ago for the confirmation thing (Which I don't understand) and I never got a response
I have also PM Sam and no response I think he is ignoring me or something well we can just wait.
(03-19-2012, 06:46 PM)Candyshop Wrote: Because I can't send PM's! Look at my new thread and you will see. I have the message ready, you just need to copy and paste it, and it has a link to my page already

Signed up 4 days ago and have 133 posts, wow.
(01-26-2012, 03:31 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I've been sick this week. Been hard to focus and get anything done. I'm finally feeling better so I'm back here posting.

Sam is great. Doesn't mean he always will be. My experience is that almost everyone falls short at some point. I had IBF as Admin for a while. That didn't really help the site out too much to be honest. I don't see why this site needs a pile of moderators and admins. We have about 200 members log in daily and about 300-400 posts a day. Very few are actually reported. On average I think about 3-4 posts per day are reported. Hardly a big deal considering HF has 1000+ reports per day.

I really don't want to do it all myself but I'm certainly not going to grant power over a forum that doesn't need that position. This is still my forum.

Quote:I had to get that rant out, it was long coming.

Yeah because you're expecting position here. Will never happen.

Yes, I know it's your forum. IBF in my opinion was a bad choice of admin, I don't think he was ever active when I joined. I think you should appoint someone to certain privileges I.E allowing them to give awards. I don't have a problem with the way you run things, I just wish you was more active. As I've previously said I know HF takes up all your time, but I think you still should show enthusiasm towards this site too. You portray it as you're not bothered about this site because it's not a money bank, unlike HF.

Also, I wasn't expecting a position on the site, more rather hoping. I honestly don't care to be honest though, yes it would be a great experience, but I have joined to better forums now. I still like SF, but not as much as I did the first 4months of joining. I'd be interested as to why you said "Will never happen." though.
@Breshie, why did you quote a 2 month old post? He said that a while ago. ._.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
(03-21-2012, 08:50 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Yes, I know it's your forum. IBF in my opinion was a bad choice of admin, I don't think he was ever active when I joined. I think you should appoint someone to certain privileges I.E allowing them to give awards. I don't have a problem with the way you run things, I just wish you was more active. As I've previously said I know HF takes up all your time, but I think you still should show enthusiasm towards this site too. You portray it as you're not bothered about this site because it's not a money bank, unlike HF.

Also, I wasn't expecting a position on the site, more rather hoping. I honestly don't care to be honest though, yes it would be a great experience, but I have joined to better forums now. I still like SF, but not as much as I did the first 4months of joining. I'd be interested as to why you said "Will never happen." though.

Does it really matter? If I'm not mistaken, HF is his JOB, this is a hobby. Business before pleasure.

Why hope? You don't seem mature enough to handle the position. I think Omniscient was saying that because he can judge a person by how they act, a nice ability nowa'days.
Quaero gloria stellarum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bring back the feather! xadamxk 0 1,010 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Last Post: xadamxk
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 25,827 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 18,544 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,794 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Support Feather Review? Nifty 29 4,756 03-27-2012, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Autopost