Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
HF Support Feather
In order to raise the quality of those making posts here to gain the Support Feather at HF we're making this change.

1. You must first make 10 quality posts to be reviewed.
2. You must contact Sam via PM requesting review.
3. He will either approve or deny you eligibility.
4. If you are denied you cannot apply again.
5. If you are accepted you must maintain your quality posts.
6. Once you've made the 100 posts you contact Omniscient via PM with your HF profile link.

So that should explain it all.

Notice(s):

1. Your eligibility can be removed at any time, if you LQP, receive a warning or get banned after being approved then your eligibility can be revoked.
  2. Posts are also subject to review at the 100 count. If you do not keep up the quality of your posts then your award can still be denied.

If you have any further questions then please contact Sam.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I'm a little bit confused, do we contact Sam before we get 100 post? If so don't respond and if the
answer is any different please tell me. Thank you in advance.
Make 10 posts. - PM me for review, I will let you know if you are eligible. If you are - continue to the 100 mark then PM Omni. If not you will not get the award.
(12-27-2011, 02:40 PM)Sam Wrote: Make 10 posts. - PM me for review, I will let you know if you are eligible. If you are - continue to the 100 mark then PM Omni. If not you will not get the award.

Ok, thank you for clearing this up. Hopefully this will keep people from coming and spamming 30 post a day for the award.
I hope this also pleases you, I saw the thread you made about removing it.
Edit: I sent Sam a preview for review.
Excellent! Finally something has been done about this! And what a great solution!

Happy days.
Well, great idea. Nice solution.
Hope to get a nice time on this forum.

Happy Holiday's to all members ;-)
Decent solution, better would have been to remove the award altogether, but meh, this works I guess.
What happens when people go straight to Omni with 100 posts, is Omni then checking with Sam before giving the award? People may try and bypass the 10 posts and Sam rule altogether.
You have signed up for a bit of work there Sam Smile
My only fear is this.

Now we will notice more and more non active members with only 10 posts. (denied by Sam)
Might even get a bit of animosity towards Sam from some members.
Omni will get pms regardless of Denials from Sam.

But i am perhaps being a pessimist and for that i will wait and see how this pans out.
At the very least there is an attempt being made to limit the LQ feather chasers.

The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(12-27-2011, 04:31 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: At the very least there is an attempt being made to limit the LQ feather chasers.

I'll drink to that!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bring back the feather! xadamxk 0 1,000 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Last Post: xadamxk
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 25,403 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 18,521 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,771 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Support Feather Review? Nifty 29 4,743 03-27-2012, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Autopost