Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
HF Support Feather
I already had over 120 and still sent him a PM. He never sent me one back.
[Image: 0xWVt.png]
I wasn't aware of a HF award that involved SF :/. Well, i will work hard towards this award Big Grin.
Instructions are clear, lets wait until Sam gives me a response.
(02-15-2012, 11:51 AM)Confuse Wrote: I already had over 120 and still sent him a PM. He never sent me one back.

Me too. I didn't come here just for the award, but I'm curious as to why I haven't gotten a reply.
(02-15-2012, 11:51 AM)Confuse Wrote: I already had over 120 and still sent him a PM. He never sent me one back.

Me too. I didn't come here just for the award, but I'm curious as to why I haven't gotten a reply.[/QUOTE]

Trust me Sam will get back to you.

Here is my thoughts. Make 200 posts before you ask for the award if the award is not important to you.
Dont make 101 posts then ask. That will no doubt just piss off Sam.
Just be active here and contribute and dont look at your post count. Get WELL over the MINIMUM before you ask.
And only ask if you know your posts are worthy otherwise post another 100 worth of quality.
Everyone needs to understand. The feather is not an easy award to get anymore.
At one time is was simple. Spam up SF and reach 100 posts and bang you have your award.
Not any more guys and gals. Sam is on the job and doing well at it i might add.
Just my 2 bobs worth.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

This thread needs a bump. Why did it get unstickied?
(12-27-2011, 02:40 PM)Sam Wrote: Make 10 posts. - PM me for review, I will let you know if you are eligible. If you are - continue to the 100 mark then PM Omni. If not you will not get the award.

Well I'm waiting for you can I still post?

/Anyone and answer this.
I post about once every two days. Nothing to post in, to be honest. I want to be active, but no active threads on here. Maybe when HJT re-opens on here, i'll be more active. I'll be transfered here from HF, if it does open here.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
(03-12-2012, 02:26 PM)Cronus Wrote: I post about once every two days. Nothing to post in, to be honest. I want to be active, but no active threads on here. Maybe when HJT re-opens on here, i'll be more active. I'll be transfered here from HF, if it does open here.

Exactly how I feel. I WANT to be active, but there's rarely any new content Pinch
(03-12-2012, 08:43 PM)RubiksHQ Wrote: Exactly how I feel. I WANT to be active, but there's rarely any new content Pinch

You can start a thread tho where members can discuss something and make this forum active.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bring back the feather! xadamxk 0 1,012 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Last Post: xadamxk
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 25,832 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 18,557 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,795 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Support Feather Review? Nifty 29 4,756 03-27-2012, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Autopost