Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
HF Support Feather
Yes but awards are a good idea. It is that people care about them for the wrong reasons. They care about them for the fact that awards are cool, when they should care for reasoning in which they received the award. Even the donations one have meaning, it shows that you want to support the site, and want it to stay open. Though some awards are just meant to be cool looking and sounding, but those are given out on more rare occasions, like the ninja and star award on HF.
The feather is pointless for me. I came here is because people in here are better than the people in HF and there is a emotion section which I like.
I'm trying to get this.
And Supportforums is a very nice site. Smile
I asked Sam if I was eligible for the feather about a week ago, but I tracked the message and he hasn't read it yet. What do I do?
(02-04-2012, 07:12 PM)๖ۣۜNitrous Wrote: I asked Sam if I was eligible for the feather about a week ago, but I tracked the message and he hasn't read it yet. What do I do?

You need 100 posts, and you clearly aren't there yet.
(02-04-2012, 07:15 PM)RubiksHQ Wrote: You need 100 posts, and you clearly aren't there yet.

Yes, but there's a new system in place which you should have read from the link to here from HF. That would explain why he was trying to ask Sam if he was eligible or not.

As a matter of fact, it's actually mentioned in the first post of this thread.
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid259272

Quote:1. You must first make 10 quality posts to be reviewed.
2. You must contact Sam via PM requesting review.
3. He will either approve or deny you eligibility.
4. If you are denied you cannot apply again.
5. If you are accepted you must maintain your quality posts.
6. Once you've made the 100 posts you contact Omniscient via PM with your HF profile link.
So once hes said your good to go you keep posting HQ posts until you reach 100, then PM your HF link to Ommi, correct?
(02-04-2012, 07:25 PM)Warp 1.9 Wrote: So once hes said your good to go you keep posting HQ posts until you reach 100, then PM your HF link to Ommi, correct?

That's what it says yes. I know you're just trying to get your post count up there though otherwise you probably wouldn't have asked from my assumption. But that is exactly what it says in the first post.
yes i was correct, and i am eligible according to sam, and ive had over 100 posts so i have PM'ed Ommi.
Thanks omni i already got the SupportFeather. But my account got hacked. And i can't login. I am making 10 posts to pm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bring back the feather! xadamxk 0 1,012 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Last Post: xadamxk
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 25,832 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 18,557 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,795 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Support Feather Review? Nifty 29 4,756 03-27-2012, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Autopost