Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Youtube Tutorial Award
We now have a new SF Youtube Tutorial Award.

[Image: youtube.gif]

In order to earn this award we ask that you create a unique tutorial on any forum subject available on SF.

Requirements:
1. Video must be at least one minute in length.
2. Description should include "SupportForums.net"
3. Video must include the text "SupportForums.net" on display for at least 5 seconds at any point in the video.
4. Video must be original an unique. No reuploads.
5. Video must be public for viewing. Comments can be off but no private videos allowed.
6. You must create a thread here with the video embedded.

After your video has met this criteria you can PM me the URL to the thread you've created. I will then review it and if the criteria is met you will earn the SF Youtube Tutorial Award.

I'm hoping this bit of fun is exactly what this site needs.
Thanks everyone.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Excellent. I was stalking your profile and saw you posting a new thread here so I knew it would be something fun Big Grin
This is great... thanks a TON Omni for making a lot of changes.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
When I get home I'll make one for SF, voice tutorial with SupportForums.net displaying at all times. Big Grin
Should be fun and interesting Omniscient.
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
Good addition. Maybe some other awards could be dished out to members? It's been a while since members were given any.
(12-07-2011, 12:11 PM)Fragma Wrote: Good addition. Maybe some other awards could be dished out to members? It's been a while since members were given any.

I agree, it would be good to see some given out.

It's good to see you adding all this in Omni, it's been needed for so long now.
I think I'll make another cooking/food video within the requirements so I can get the YT award too.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(12-07-2011, 12:17 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I think I'll make another cooking/food video within the requirements so I can get the YT award too.

Haha, so you're an award lover too?

P.S Would a PHP tutorial be good enough? Covering the IF Statement.
(12-07-2011, 12:17 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I think I'll make another cooking/food video within the requirements so I can get the YT award too.

Well good luck in getting yourself the youtube award Omniscient. Tongue
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
Nabbing yourself your first award Tongue Lmfao.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 25,812 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 18,541 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,221 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,792 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Writing Award? Metapod 62 16,565 05-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Deity