Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Notepad Plus + v2.5 [Coded by Ace]
(05-29-2011, 03:33 AM)Fragma Wrote: It's looking very nice mate. You have a really nice amount of features. Just remember not to go too over the top with adding things, otherwise you can overcomplicate it making it hard to navigate.

Everything is very user friendly on the version that I currently have. More than one way to get to each of the options and functions, and the organization of all of the functions is fairly easy to understand.

I can tell you that I already prefer this over the original Notepad.exe though.

Check out my newer application as well: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=19070
WOW! I love how it looks! Keep it up bro!
(05-29-2011, 05:29 PM)Atthackers Wrote: WOW! I love how it looks! Keep it up bro!

Thanks Smile I'm thinking on converting this to .NET framework 3.5 down from 4 as well so that it'll be supported on more computers.
Development has stopped for now on this project, I basically messed the whole thing up, and I don't have a backup. Pretty unfortunate... I lost around 2 weeks of work, and my motivation on this thing now is almost at nothing.
(05-29-2011, 07:56 PM)Unleashed Wrote: Development has stopped for now on this project, I basically messed the whole thing up, and I don't have a backup. Pretty unfortunate... I lost around 2 weeks of work, and my motivation on this thing now is almost at nothing.

I know how you feel :/, take some time off it and come back to it, but don't give up! Remember to backup your projects frequently aswell.
I did that, I kept lots of backups, but I deleted the older ones. I thought I had a backup saved into a zip or rar archive though, and turns out that I didn't.
That's really unfortunate mate. I recently lost about 20 different projects all at once, it is very irritating.

I look forward to seeing what you code next.
Yeah, well I'm being pretty cautious of that this time. I've made a backup of my program on my external hard drive in a zip archive, and I always keep 2 versions of backups from the previous changes I've made to the program now.
This program is really cool. I might start using it as an alternative to the Windows notepad. Thank you. Smile
[Image: winnn.png]
Looks really good what code did you use for the goto line?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Code Challenge - Created by Ace AceInfinity 5 1,447 04-24-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  File Profiler Demo - Preview - Developed by Ace AceInfinity 4 1,233 12-30-2011, 08:17 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  New System Diagnostic Tool - Created by Ace AceInfinity 28 7,600 11-21-2011, 09:55 AM
Last Post: UrbanByte
  RoboBackup [Created by Ace] AceInfinity 22 6,273 11-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Hex
  [Rlease] Advanced Notepad Chelloa 11 2,784 10-16-2011, 12:35 PM
Last Post: John.