Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WhiteHat Tutorial] How to improve our PC system and make it cleaner?
In this short tutorial gonna try to help you to Clean your registry, deleting old files, update drivers... shortly - Boost our system and make it better.

What do you need?
Driver scanner + Powersuite + RegistryBooster + SpeedUpMyPC
Defragment tool.
CCleaner

You can download from here.

How to scan & update our drivers?
  • When you download this archive, extract somewhere.
  • Start installation process. If they ask you for s.k., see below.
  • When it's finished, open driver scanner from Start>All programs..../from installation folder.
  • Click on Start Scan.
  • When it's finished you will be able to update your drivers (video, LAN, sound, etc..) by clicking on Download all.
  • If it necessary, restart your system.

How to scan for registry errors?
  • Follow first two steps above.
  • When it's finished, open registrybooster from Start>All programs..../from installation folder.
  • Click on Start scan.
  • Wait a few moments.
  • When it's ready, there will be a message like this:
    Quote:Attention: 6 registry errors was found!
  • Click on Fix Errors.
  • When it's ready:
    Quote:Your registry has been cleaned.

How to scan for issues and Speed Up Our PC?

• When you download this archive, extract somewhere.
  • Start installation process. If they ask you for s.k., see below.
  • When it's finished, open sump from Start>All programs..../from installation folder.
  • Click on Start scan.
  • Wait a few moments.
  • When it's ready, there will be a message like this:
    Quote:Attention! 472 issues are slowing you down.
  • Click on Fix Issues.
    Better close the other process for best results.
  • When it's ready:
    Quote:472 improvements have been implemented.

How to Defragment our system and how does it help us?

Disk Defragmenter is a Utility included in Microsoft Windows designed to increase access speed by rearranging files stored on a disk to occupy contiguous storage locations, a technique commonly known as defragmenting. The purpose is to optimize the time it takes to read and write files to/from the disk by minimizing head travel time and maximizing the transfer rate. As of Windows XP, Disk Defragmenter is also used to improve system startup times.

Without using any software. For windows XP
  • Go to My Computer.
  • Choose disk for defragmenting (C:\; D:\; E:\)
  • Right-click on it and click on properties.
  • Go to Tools.
  • Click on Defragment now
  • Click Defragment.
  • Wait a few moments. If system wants, restart your PC.

For Windows 7
  • Go to Start>Search bar
  • Type Disk Defragmenter.
  • Follow the steps. It's very simple.

With using software. For windows XP/Vista/7
Easiest way for defragmenting.

What is CCleaner and how to use?
CCleaner is the number-one tool for cleaning your Windows PC. It protects your privacy online and makes your computer faster and more secure. Easy to use and a small, fast download.
  • Download from here. Use this.
  • Install it.
  • Run CCleaner.
  • If you want for best results and scan, put ticks everywhere.
  • Click Run Scan.
  • Wait a few moments.
  • If it necessary restart your system.

Serial Keys
I have some free serial keys, but I'm not sure if it's allowed here, so I won't share with you, but don't worry. In google there are tons.

For more help
PM me.
I tried to download and it says: File does not exist
Short and simple. But no picture, which can let the tutorial overall a bit down. But still nice written and set up. My only worry is that Iobit doesn't have a good reputation, by all the ads they have. But still good tutorial keep it up Smile
[Image: in0rjy.gif]
Thanks for posting, but I used to have a program like this (RegistryBooster) and it corrupted my registry. But thanks anyway Smile
Thanks for the share of this.
Going to give this tutorial to my friend. He keeps asking me on how to speed up his laptop.
Very good tutorial, very helpful!
[Image: Untitled-1-4.jpg]
The tutorial is good overall but use of registry cleaners should not be encouraged as they do less good and do not have any significant effect on the optimization.
I love you mate! I have a 1.8Gh CPU which I need to change asap! Only thing is download says files do not exist! Can you re-upload it all?
Thanks for this. My laptop has slowed down recently, and although i've got crapcleaner i haven't tried any of the other software. I'll let you know if it recovers my laptop speed Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 43 Cyber Security Tools to Improve Your Network Security tk-hassan 0 643 01-29-2020, 04:00 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  COMODO Interent Security VS Iolo System Mechanic Professional w/ Iolo System Shield Net_Police_Officer.911 3 2,148 06-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  [Tutorial]Removing Rogue anti viruses (With large list of)[Tutorial] Xypher 6 2,236 10-21-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Apocalypse
  [Tutorial] How to trace an email[Tutorial] Thomas 18 4,841 10-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  [Tutorial] How to Keep your System Safe + Running Smoothly Tank 32 11,967 09-01-2010, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Zurmi