Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] General Software forum
(03-09-2011, 07:48 AM)Untouch Wrote: Yes but did you say about the laptop and notebook section too? no...

Software for a laptop/notebook or a PC would be typically the same though, the difference would be between OS. Linux, Mac, Windows... The title "PC Hardware Help and Support" is misleading from the description.

I don't think he should have the word Hardware in there if he isn't going to mention Software in the title as well. To me it should be "PC help and Support" because it's meant to cover a wider range of topics than what the title suggests.
I like this idea...
I think the forums should be arranged with separate forums for Operating Systems, Hardware, and Software...and then Laptops/Netbooks (hardware)
I think a simple name change would suffice.

As Infinity has said, "PC help and Support" would be better.

No need to add/remove or rearrange any of the current sections.
(03-09-2011, 01:19 PM)Fragma Wrote: I think a simple name change would suffice.

As Infinity has said, "PC help and Support" would be better.

No need to add/remove or rearrange any of the current sections.

I think there's enough content to have a separate hardware and software subforum. It's not necessary but would be neater.
I think if software had it's own subsection, it would be quite empty.

If you look at the current PC section, the majority of threads are Hardware related.
(03-09-2011, 01:26 PM)Fragma Wrote: I think if software had it's own subsection, it would be quite empty.

If you look at the current PC section, the majority of threads are Hardware related.

They are hardware related because nobody noticed they could post software there. lol.

I think hardware and software support should be in different sections. It was just a suggestion, you don't have to like it. I'm sorry. Just like you don't want it to be changed I don't like how it currently is.

Not being rude, I'm just explaining myself.
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion for this forum Launcher 3 679 07-27-2011, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Sam
  [suggestion] Fashion forum Psychosis 27 5,779 03-23-2011, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,439 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [Suggestion] Poster Award [/Suggestion] Sam 16 3,829 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  HJT Team + General Cleanup of Computer Security Forum Zurmi 17 3,044 09-29-2010, 05:28 AM
Last Post: N3w_2_H@Ck1n™