Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[suggestion] Fashion forum
Hey, i was thinking maybe we should have a fashion forum because i have been on a few other forums that had one and noticed that with teen's it was actually a really popular section, It could be used for people looking for fashion advice, or anything of the short. I don't think we have a forum that anything have to do with fashion could be posted in so i think this could be a pretty good addition to the forum. Guys and girls both in the teenage years like stuff having to do with fashion if its style, or anything like that.
[Image: psychois21.png]
(03-04-2011, 09:39 PM)Psychosis Wrote: Hey, i was thinking maybe we should have a fashion forum because i have been on a few other forums that had one and noticed that with teen's it was actually a really popular section, It could be used for people looking for fashion advice, or anything of the short. I don't think we have a forum that anything have to do with fashion could be posted in so i think this could be a pretty good addition to the forum. Guys and girls both in the teenage years like stuff having to do with fashion if its style, or anything like that.

Though a good idea, I don't think that it would suit this forum very well.

Although I can see where people might be asking for advice on fashion, I would see it as more of a discussion section.

I would say that it is a nice suggestion.
Why cant we have discussions on Fashion also?
I haven't see any threads like this, in the offtopic section.
Based on that, I don't think there will be activity enough, to make a whole section for it.
(03-05-2011, 06:09 AM)lolzor60 Wrote: I haven't see any threads like this, in the offtopic section.
Based on that, I don't think there will be activity enough, to make a whole section for it.

most people wont post in the off topic section, because they look at what is in it and don't think that there is a reason to post it in there so they just move off to a different forum to talk about it, or they just forget about posting.
How can you be so sure?
Wouldn't think that way myself.
(03-05-2011, 09:03 AM)lolzor60 Wrote: How can you be so sure?
Wouldn't think that way myself.

Because not many people want to be the first person to do so, they fear it being the wrong forum most of the time and don't want to look stupid, or get in trouble. of course this is not always the case, and you MIGHT be correct and no one would use it, but i think it would be a useful for teen's myself i would personally use it quite a bit.
'People' really need to get out of their shell then.
(03-05-2011, 09:09 AM)lolzor60 Wrote: 'People' really need to get out of their shell then.

maybe so, but it probably wont happen, plus what would it hurt to have one? but in the end it is up to omni on a yes or no.
I don't think it would hurt, I just don't see a reason to make a whole forum, that would probably go inactive.
I do get your points though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion for this forum Launcher 3 678 07-27-2011, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Sam
  [Suggestion] General Software forum Codad Law 15 3,480 03-09-2011, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Codad Law
  Suggestion]HF Award [Suggestion lil weezy baby 20 5,439 11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  [Suggestion] Poster Award [/Suggestion] Sam 16 3,823 10-01-2010, 04:22 AM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  [SUGGESTION] MOTM [/SUGGESTION] Sam 21 3,181 08-22-2010, 07:37 AM