Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion: User Groups
Greetings,

I was just wondering If the current User Groups get access to a special forum, I know the HJT Team has a public forum. However, I'm thinking of the "Geek Squad" and "Emotional Support".

Thanks for reading!

- Lava.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
What could geek squad and emotional support possibly discuss they cannot do publicly? HJT needs a section for many reasons.

I agree with the second suggestion, though.
(01-04-2011, 09:23 PM)Laugh Wrote: What could geek squad and emotional support possibly discuss they cannot do publicly? HJT needs a section for many reasons.

I agree with the second suggestion, though.

Well, they could organize "classes" and such, or roll calls, ect. Also, If they have a Question or Concern they wish to discuss with everybody else.
I lead the Emotional Helpers group and I suggested this just after we were officially added, I was told that private group forums are being considered but I don't think Omniscient has a decision on how far he wants Support Forums to progress forward with groups yet, as you can see other groups qualify for becoming official but have not been added.

However I would wait for a response from him but this is the impression I am getting regarding this matter.
There is a reason why it is public, and this case has been discussed between Omniscient and I before. I ask that you do not make suggestions for the HJT Squad without my, or any of the other leaders' consent. Please PM me next time before creating a public thread, else I would have to remove you off the Squad. Thank you.
(01-05-2011, 04:56 AM)Quintus Wrote: There is a reason why it is public, and this case has been discussed between Omniscient and I before. I ask that you do not make suggestions for the HJT Squad without my, or any of the other leaders' consent. Please PM me next time before creating a public thread, else I would have to remove you off the Squad. Thank you.

Sorry, It wasn't meant to be a suggestion for HJT, I just added that as an "extra". I tried to keep it as "straight forward" as possible.

Since both of my suggestion seem to have been discussed with Omni, please close the thread.
I really don't think there is a desired need for it. This forum isn't that big as it is so there isn't much point.
|| MSN = Hot-choc@live.com ||
I don't think we need such a thing. Maybe later on
(01-05-2011, 09:26 AM)Hot Chocolate Wrote: I really don't think there is a desired need for it. This forum isn't that big as it is so there isn't much point.

147,644 posts, that's pretty big for me ;)

3,943 members registered.
Do not request threads to be closed.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Groups Omniscient 82 22,364 04-30-2015, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Prince
  How much money do offical groups cost? JakeUS 14 2,572 11-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Secure.
  New Groups Added Omniscient 31 4,833 11-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Prince
  The Creation of New Groups (We Need More Please) Resistance 22 3,974 05-08-2011, 07:17 AM
Last Post: iMario
  Official groups and Non Official groups AceInfinity 25 5,113 04-24-2011, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Fragma