Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Vector Character...
I like the overall attitude of it. Big Grin

You make me want to grab a notebook and draw.
[Image: MpzF8.gif]
This is truly great work, do you draw these first them import them into photoshop somehow? Or do you just freehand draw them in photoshop then smooth out the edges? I would like to learn how you do these after seeing a few of them in your posts...

You're work on these is great Smile keep them up !
(10-10-2010, 11:06 PM)Infinity Wrote: This is truly great work, do you draw these first them import them into photoshop somehow? Or do you just freehand draw them in photoshop then smooth out the edges? I would like to learn how you do these after seeing a few of them in your posts...

You're work on these is great Smile keep them up !

Draw them in pencil first, photograph them and put them into Illustrator.
(10-10-2010, 09:01 PM)bkotz Wrote: pretty sure this was done on a tablet....right?

Wrong Tongue
Downloading Illustrator right now Smile thanks. This should help me with a little more GFX knowledge. I'll be able to import the images to photoshop and further make them work in there !
I really need to start learning Illustrator then. Seems like fun.

Maybe I'll look for a couple of tuts for the next weekend.
[Image: MpzF8.gif]
Yea im downloading I just now need a key.
[Image: specialr.png]
What did you use to create him?
Photoshop?
(10-11-2010, 04:53 AM)z3r0c00l Wrote: What did you use to create him?
Photoshop?

As you could have probably been able to guess from other peoples comments, Adobe Illustrator CS5. Tongue
(10-11-2010, 07:54 AM)Fragma Wrote: As you could have probably been able to guess from other peoples comments, Adobe Illustrator CS5. Tongue

And thats the reason why I read all the posts or skim over the majority of them if there's more than 10 pages Smile

I finally found an ebook, and a video tutorial that I found today. Illustrator is finally working on my desktop and now it's time to learn the software! It seems every GFX around here was made in photoshop... I think it's time we have some members that show versatility. We need some more variety in the choice of software to create things around here Smile
(10-11-2010, 12:33 PM)Infinity Wrote: And thats the reason why I read all the posts or skim over the majority of them if there's more than 10 pages Smile

I finally found an ebook, and a video tutorial that I found today. Illustrator is finally working on my desktop and now it's time to learn the software! It seems every GFX around here was made in photoshop... I think it's time we have some members that show versatility. We need some more variety in the choice of software to create things around here Smile

I totally agree. It's so beneficial knowing more than one software for creating various graphic techniques.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DAMINK [Vector Painting] Deity 13 2,728 03-09-2013, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Toph
  Yet another picture of Omniscient [Vector Painting] Deity 8 2,027 07-12-2012, 03:34 AM
Last Post: aloneak
  Does this look like Omniscient? [Vector Painting] Deity 4 1,488 05-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Deity
  [TUT] Vector with Photoshop [advanced] Spl3en 23 5,215 12-08-2011, 10:41 AM
Last Post: D Generation X
  New Character Design Fragma 19 1,707 11-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Represent