Support Forums

Full Version: Another Vector Character...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Lawl.png]

Bit messy but thought I'd post it anyway...
Cool Big Grin He's like "Ayyyyyyyyy"
(10-10-2010, 11:12 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Cool Big Grin He's like "Ayyyyyyyyy"

Thanks Tongue Lol.
Is that oil coming out of his mouth?
I love these little characters. Do you think you could make me a little mascot? Tongue

Great work, keep them coming. Smile
(10-10-2010, 11:19 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Is that oil coming out of his mouth?

Yeh, Tongue

(10-10-2010, 11:19 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]I love these little characters. Do you think you could make me a little mascot? Tongue

Sure but it takes a while and I have a lot on at the moment so I'm not sure when I can finish it by. What character are you wanting? Anything in particular?
You should do the queen or one of those soldiers outside the palace Big Grin
(10-10-2010, 11:26 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh, Tongue

(10-10-2010, 11:19 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]I love these little characters. Do you think you could make me a little mascot? Tongue

Sure but it takes a while and I have a lot on at the moment so I'm not sure when I can finish it by. What character are you wanting? Anything in particular?

It's really not a problem, I understand you have a busy schedule. Even if it takes you a month or two from now, I'm more than willing to wait. Smile

I don't mind what character you create, maybe something crazy? Or maybe a cartoon skull with no body, just arms and legs? Lol, I don't know. I want it to stand out and be different from the rest.

Thanks.
I think when i go home Ima download illustrator just for the fun of it.
(10-10-2010, 04:58 PM)Devil TraZ Wrote: [ -> ]I think when i go home Ima download illustrator just for the fun of it.

pretty sure this was done on a tablet....right?
Pages: 1 2