Poll: Favourite Among Three OS
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Windows 7
50.00%
16 50.00%
Window XP
43.75%
14 43.75%
Window Vista
6.25%
2 6.25%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 7 vs Window XP vs Window Vista
Yeah, I'm voting for XP!

It's stable, fast, smooth, highly customisable, etc etc etc.

Ooer! Think I made a boo boo here, as I thought you were meant to reply and vote, but it seems that the vote was included in the reply - Duh.

Not trying to cheat, because it doesn't need it...XP all the waySmile
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7 is best.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
Win7 > XP > Vista
lazydude2000 Wrote:I hate Minnesota...

Omniscient Wrote:btw...I grew up in Minnesota.
Definetily Win7. I've read some great reviews, and heard pretty good positive opinions about it. Microsoft did a damn nice job this time, for sure. Haven't got the time to try it though. Will install it in dual-boot with Ubuntu when I get my new laptop.

I'm currently running WinXP though. And it is freaking amazing. It's just so simple yet amazing. But I'm voting Win7 anyway.
Windows 7.
[Image: Scarface.jpg]
Win7 All the WAY!!! I moved away from XP a couple months ago, knowing that MOST (95%) of XP lovers WILL move to Win7... Just wanted to get ahead, and to get to know the system a little better before it actually came out...
XP all the way, Windows 7 may be 'better' later on in a few months but right now it isn't even retailing yet in stores so when it gets on the Market it'll be getting flared in a few weeks like vista still is now, but IMO vista is slow, i hate the theme and it sucks.

Windows 7? Alot nicer, nicer theme, more options but that god damn!! STUPID vista start menu, suck ass. They should of based it off XP and not vista.

XP: reliable, never had a single problem, easy to customise, well known, massive ammount of support, programs, everything is compatible, fast, to the point.

All in all Windows XP Professional SP3, 32 bit. Smile
(10-09-2009, 04:38 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: XP all the way, Windows 7 may be 'better' later on in a few months but right now it isn't even retailing yet in stores so when it gets on the Market it'll be getting flared in a few weeks like vista still is now, but IMO vista is slow, i hate the theme and it sucks.

Windows 7? Alot nicer, nicer theme, more options but that god damn!! STUPID vista start menu, suck ass. They should of based it off XP and not vista.

XP: reliable, never had a single problem, easy to customise, well known, massive ammount of support, programs, everything is compatible, fast, to the point.

All in all Windows XP Professional SP3, 32 bit. Smile

I like the start menu. :p

Though I don't use it, I use Launchy.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Im gonnu say Windows 7 for the reasons below.
(10-09-2009, 12:52 PM)wrathek Wrote: windows 7. as fast as XP, as stable as Vista, and then on top of that it has some great features.
[Image: 23lfxh3.png]
Want to set up your own Runescape server? PM Me.
(10-09-2009, 04:46 PM)MreGSX Wrote: I like the start menu. :p

Though I don't use it, I use Launchy.

Looks like a nice program, though i just fill my desktop with Icons Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Do Your Prefer XP/Vista/7/8 яεη£gαⓓε 27 3,009 12-14-2011, 05:05 AM
Last Post: prince_of_persia
  Vista Codec Package 5.9.1 irfan745 3 1,040 09-05-2011, 01:00 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [Tutioral]How to change license name on any Windows(98,2000,ME,XP,Vista,7)[Pics] aggouras 3 1,289 03-20-2011, 07:31 AM
Last Post: aggouras
  d4rktrooper788's Vista/XP Windows Support thread! d4rktrooper788 6 1,906 10-05-2009, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk