Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Mini tutorial] How to check if you are infected with a keylogger
Well, actually it is quite easy. Also this will only work for the simple-medium keyloggers/crypters. The advanced one will encrypt the logins for where the information will be sent to.

Programs needed: BinText
http://www.foundstone.com/us/resources/f...ext303.zip
Credits to BinText original creators.

Then ofcourse, you have to download an app. For testing you can just find a random 'wow gold generator' or something similar.
When you have downloaded the hack(wich probably contains a virus or will steal something because such a program is impossible to create), and BinText, then open bintext, click 'browse' and choose the hack you downloaded. Remember to tick the 'advanced view'!! and then 'go'. You can use the find option in the bottom if you want. I'd recommend looking for where its location on the creators HD was, because it could be in some map called 'fake apps' or 'viruses' or anything else related. Else try search for '@gmail.com' or 'smtp'.

Thank you for reading.

Note: This only works on the one's without gmail encryption.
If the program is crypted, you can't see it through BinText, since it's encrypted.
PHP Code:
while(posting) {

postCount++;

happiness++;

(07-17-2010, 06:59 AM)MortenMoulder Wrote: If the program is crypted, you can't see it through BinText, since it's encrypted.

Yeah well, not all virus is crypted if they program already is FUD when they have compiled the bin Sleep
Great guide, I would hate to be infected and have all my passwords stolen and into the wrong hands. Sounds like a nightmare too me.
(09-03-2010, 10:50 PM)Hustler Wrote: Great guide, I would hate to be infected and have all my passwords stolen and into the wrong hands. Sounds like a nightmare too me.

So far this hasn't happed to me, As for this thread nice share.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Anti Keylogger] Key Scrambler [Free] Julie 22 7,518 06-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  [TUT] How to tell if you're infected, and what to do N3w_2_H@Ck1n™ 61 21,418 02-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Last Post: 6+9=♋
  I am infected with blackshades. Kyle FYI™ 8 4,835 11-27-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post: New Jersey
  Should I let my friend know he is infected? Annuit Coeptis 17 3,472 11-27-2011, 09:34 AM
Last Post: New Jersey
  TIPS!! how to clean a Virus-Infected Computer ginoside021 9 3,382 12-13-2010, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Bursihido