Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am infected with blackshades.
I am infected with blackshades, I think I have removed it, just to make sure what could I do?
Hi,

Please download OTL to your Desktop. (If you already have it downloaded, then just follow the instructions below).
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • Under the Custom Scan box paste this in

%systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\system32\*.exe /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
    %systemroot%\system32\*.sys
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.dll
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.ini
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.exe
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*
    %PROGRAMFILES%\*.
    %appdata%\*.*
    netsvcs
    msconfig
    safebootminimal
    safebootnetwork
    activex
    drivers32
    /md5start
    eventlog.dll
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    cngaudit.dll
    sceclt.dll
    ntelogon.dll
    logevent.dll
    iaStor.sys
    nvstor.sys
    atapi.sys
    IdeChnDr.sys
    viasraid.sys
    AGP440.sys
    vaxscsi.sys
    nvatabus.sys
    viamraid.sys
    nvata.sys
    nvgts.sys
    iastorv.sys
    ViPrt.sys
    eNetHook.dll
    ahcix86.sys
    KR10N.sys
    disk.sys
    nvstor32.sys
    ahcix86s.sys
    nvrd32.sys
    symmpi.sys
    adp3132.sys
    mv61xx.sys
    usbstor.sys
    /md5stop
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rs

• Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) and paste (Edit->Paste) the contents of these files, one at a time

Note: in the event that OTL fails to run, please use alternate download links to try again:

http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTL.com
http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTL.scr
what is OTL is that legit?
(07-26-2011, 09:00 PM)Swagg N Wrote: what is OTL is that legit?

yes it's legit.
You didn't answer what it is? Big Grin lol sry to be annoying you can just PM if your bored and feel like helping a clueless person ;)
(07-26-2011, 10:17 PM)Swagg N Wrote: You didn't answer what it is? Big Grin lol sry to be annoying you can just PM if your bored and feel like helping a clueless person ;)

It's a more advanced version of what HiJackThis can do for you. More advanced scanning program
You can always try it the easy way. Just run this tool: http://bshades.com/bs_cleaner.rar

Please let me know if that solved your problem, thanks!
Remove the key in your startup that was not there before. Then reboot your PC. Download, install and run a complete scan with MBAM and then removes all it found. if it doesn't find anything, it means you're clean bro.

Blackshades usually runs under windows defender registry.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT] How to tell if you're infected, and what to do N3w_2_H@Ck1n™ 61 21,379 02-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Last Post: 6+9=♋
  Should I let my friend know he is infected? Annuit Coeptis 17 3,461 11-27-2011, 09:34 AM
Last Post: New Jersey
  TIPS!! how to clean a Virus-Infected Computer ginoside021 9 3,380 12-13-2010, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Bursihido
  [Mini tutorial] How to check if you are infected with a keylogger xsciveral 4 1,810 10-02-2010, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Review
  Infected? Please Help john14907 9 4,560 04-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Support