Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had a bad dream.
It's just a dream bud. A lot of the stuff we dream about, is irregular and not how we would usually think/act. I'd just go on loving her and forget about the dream.
Is it better to bypass the truth of ones interpretation if it leads to anything productive? I think not:

Thus, I believe subconsciously, you have a mean streak. However, I wouldn't dare consider you hateful or even spiteful, but there is a nature within us that is evil... call it religion or spiritual... it's a known truth to any humanly conscious man. It's something you need to check into, for I'm sure in the future it may surface... perhaps not in the magnitude of your dream, but in a certain circumstance nonetheless.

I am glad you have something you hold dear to. There really is nothing in this life worth living for when there is nothing worth living for.

Don't fret my friend, be thankful you are blessed with such a beautiful gift while you have it.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(07-02-2010, 10:21 PM)Μαύρο Wrote: Is it better to bypass the truth of ones interpretation if it leads to anything productive? I think not:

Thus, I believe subconsciously, you have a mean streak. However, I wouldn't dare consider you hateful or even spiteful, but there is a nature within us that is evil... call it religion or spiritual... it's a known truth to any humanly conscious man. It's something you need to check into, for I'm sure in the future it may surface... perhaps not in the magnitude of your dream, but in a certain circumstance nonetheless.

I am glad you have something you hold dear to. There really is nothing in this life worth living for when there is nothing worth living for.

Don't fret my friend, be thankful you are blessed with such a beautiful gift while you have it.

Yes, I actually do get angry easily, but control that anger and calm it down easy.
Get my avatars here.
Do you have a therapist that you talk to? There's no such thing as "just a dream", in my opinion. I believe that dream certainly meant something. I'm sorry you had that, I would hate to have had it. I got chills as soon as I read "we got a dog". I'm not sure why, to be honest. But I did. "Horrible" dreams that involve animals are sort of a trigger for me, I've had a lot of them myself.
I have to say, That is really messed up. If it happened to me I don't know what I would have done after I woke upConfused
[Image: indsnowflake.gif]
Lock requested by OP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My friend with anxiety disorder having creepy reoccuring dream... JDBar 10 1,636 07-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Last Post: prime
  I wish this dream was real! Minus-Zero 11 1,136 07-19-2010, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Samurai
  Bad dream + Bad Phone call Minus-Zero 17 2,494 07-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Minus-Zero
  Whats your best/worst dream ever? 4u111 23 2,800 05-25-2010, 09:14 AM
Last Post: BladeCNH
  What is your dream that became real for you? ELY_M 9 911 04-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Last Post: NekoChan