Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish this dream was real!
Well I just woke up from a dream where I was in some ones house and it was just me and my sister or something. It was some girl, I chased her to that room. She ran there and I followed. We get to the room after being chased by those aliens off of AVP and a robot...

We get in the room and when she's ready to go I'm like wait! I notice they had an xbox, ps3, games, blu ray player and huge tv. Of course I had to steal some of it! I put the xbox and games in my back pack that magically appeared there. But I had the feeling that there was a camera watching me so I ducked my head down!

We decided to leave, we activated some turret to shoot the aliens and robot. The robot chased after us looking like there girl I was with! We made it into the main room with everyone else that was there and they were all watching a movie.

DREAM ENDED
[Image: iAHg.png]
I sound like Morgan Freeman
Sounds like a fun dream, although, I would class being shot at a good dream.

~A
I would too..

Only bad ones are when it has to do with something personal happening in you're life. Like a girl dying, or breaking up with you... I can take family dying by my hands though =P
Hmm, interesting, have fun with bizarre dreams.

~A
Haha I will thanks!\

I wanna go back to sleep now
lol it sounds fun.
i hate the kind of dreams that you dont know what happening but something happens it turns out to be a go dream and when its getting good you wake up.
[Image: qoj1tz.gif]
Crazy dream lol. You can always dream it again and think that it's true?
Wow, that sounds like an awesome dream man. You had a pretty good memory about that dream too. Most people can't remember that many details about their dreams.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
i hate wen u have a good dream then some1 or sumthing wakes u up. ur like "fudge!" then ur day starts off bad
hate that crap
always happens 2 me

Edit: lol theres cencorship on this forum? i deff didnt type fudge or crap
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
The crazy dreams are always the ones you wish came true. I hate waking up thinking a dream was real and then suddenly realising it wasn't.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My friend with anxiety disorder having creepy reoccuring dream... JDBar 10 1,660 07-30-2011, 10:49 PM
Last Post: prime
  Had a bad dream. The Elite 15 1,837 07-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk
  Whats your best/worst dream ever? 4u111 23 2,859 05-25-2010, 09:14 AM
Last Post: BladeCNH
  What is your dream that became real for you? ELY_M 9 946 04-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  I don't ever dream that much. Amped 61 15,125 04-08-2010, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Teh