Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Canned reports
I think it would be a good idea to have a canned reports. Something like that #1 hacking forum has. Dunno if you know about it.

Well, maybe Im just too lazy.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I'd like to see this as well.
(04-24-2010, 01:35 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I'd like to see this as well.

Yes, this would really benefit Elektrisk and his non-stop, accurate reports. Oh wait, he doesn't need this feature no more! Lol, sorry. I got carried away.

I think this feature would be really useful and for that reason I support this suggestion.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(04-24-2010, 01:43 PM)Skill Wrote: Yes, this would really benefit Elektrisk and his non-stop, accurate reports. Oh wait, he doesn't need this feature no more! Lol, sorry. I got carried away.

I think this feature would be really useful and for that reason I support this suggestion.

Funny guy Tongue
But it'd help when taking care of reports.
Thnx for the support guys!
I'll think about it. Right now reports aren't very much of a problem here.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(04-24-2010, 07:37 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I'll think about it. Right now reports aren't very much of a problem here.

I know your busy and all. It was a thought for sometime for you. Right now, I don't report alot, since there aren't much rule breakers. But it would make things alot easier in the long run.
Your Idea is good Neko-Chan, I want To see this too Big Grin .
[Image: ShuTdown.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bogus Reports Omniscient 12 1,279 12-14-2011, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Grumpy
  Suggestion: Scam Reports The Elite 9 1,133 05-24-2010, 04:16 PM
Last Post: alfonzo1955