Support Forums

Full Version: Canned reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it would be a good idea to have a canned reports. Something like that #1 hacking forum has. Dunno if you know about it.

Well, maybe Im just too lazy.
I'd like to see this as well.
(04-24-2010, 01:35 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see this as well.

Yes, this would really benefit Elektrisk and his non-stop, accurate reports. Oh wait, he doesn't need this feature no more! Lol, sorry. I got carried away.

I think this feature would be really useful and for that reason I support this suggestion.
(04-24-2010, 01:43 PM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, this would really benefit Elektrisk and his non-stop, accurate reports. Oh wait, he doesn't need this feature no more! Lol, sorry. I got carried away.

I think this feature would be really useful and for that reason I support this suggestion.

Funny guy Tongue
But it'd help when taking care of reports.
Thnx for the support guys!
I'll think about it. Right now reports aren't very much of a problem here.
(04-24-2010, 07:37 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I'll think about it. Right now reports aren't very much of a problem here.

I know your busy and all. It was a thought for sometime for you. Right now, I don't report alot, since there aren't much rule breakers. But it would make things alot easier in the long run.
Your Idea is good Neko-Chan, I want To see this too Big Grin .