Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do You Use Ventrilo or Teamspeak When You Game?
(04-06-2010, 07:49 AM)Amped Wrote: I prefer Ventrilo simply because I already know how to use it and it's plain with decent colors instead of ugly purple and green :\

You are referring to TeamSpeak RC2, have you not seen the new RC3 version? It has many dramatic improvments to the functionality, usability and customisation.

I would strongly recommend you look at the new version.
I guess I will take a look at it later on today, after all the game I like there is a community which uses Teamspeak so I might stop by.
I use TS for rs wars + to talk with irl friends
(04-06-2010, 08:09 AM)Amped Wrote: I guess I will take a look at it later on today, after all the game I like there is a community which uses Teamspeak so I might stop by.

Once you have had a look make sure to tell me what you think of the new version. Big Grin
Okay, might not look at it today, my day is full. After I get off here have to do yard work then off to a hockey game =D
I used to use Ventrilo, don't anymore since our team broke up in a game I was playing.
I prefer Ventrilo because it's a very simple program and doesn't stack with other programs or makes the game lag Smile I use ventrilo even if i dont play games. Alot of people is using skype too when they play but its lagging when someone calls and when I talk with like 15 people in skype then it's lagging alot :S

Sooo personally I love ventrilo :Thumbsup:
I use a concoction of TeamSpeak and Ventrilo. I am on Ventrilo when ever I'm on my PC.
Yes I do when I play Dota in Warcraft 3 in garena.
I have xfire, but I rarely use it. I usually game by myself on PC.
[Image: genequil.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,535 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi