Support Forums

Full Version: Do You Use Ventrilo or Teamspeak When You Game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Which one do you use if you use any at all?

I personally use Ventrilo, and if you have a xfire add me: depma
I used to use Teamspeak, didn't see anything wrong with it. TRIED Ventrilo, but like most things, when you try one thing for so long, it's weird to change.
It all depends on what game/what type of game you play. I have used ventrilo when playing counter-strike.
Ventrilo never worked for me actually. I tried to speak through my mic and it wouldn't let me talk. I think it'd be pretty cool for raids on World of Warcraft or clans on Runescape.
Yea, I am the opposite, I used ventrilo since I was like 11, then I tried teamspeak and it's so ugly. Lol
I use both. My old clan (now dissolved) used to use Ventrilio untill our subscription expired, we then switched to TeamSpeak RC3. And I have to say, I prefer TS. The extra features such as noise detection make it the superior product, in my opinion.
(04-06-2010, 07:34 AM)php Wrote: [ -> ]Ventrilo never worked for me actually. I tried to speak through my mic and it wouldn't let me talk. I think it'd be pretty cool for raids on World of Warcraft or clans on Runescape.

Or 5 v 5 scrims in Call of Duty 4 =]
I've never used either actually, but have been looking for some opinions on which I should use. Seems like both Ventrilo and Teamspeak are not very good.
(04-06-2010, 07:38 AM)Whizdom™ Wrote: [ -> ]I've never used either actually, but have been looking for some opinions on which I should use. Seems like both Ventrilo and Teamspeak are not very good.

Its all a matter of opinion. You should try both out and see which one works for your needs.
I prefer Ventrilo simply because I already know how to use it and it's plain with decent colors instead of ugly purple and green :\
Pages: 1 2 3