Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do You Use Ventrilo or Teamspeak When You Game?
Which one do you use if you use any at all?

I personally use Ventrilo, and if you have a xfire add me: depma
I used to use Teamspeak, didn't see anything wrong with it. TRIED Ventrilo, but like most things, when you try one thing for so long, it's weird to change.
[Image: 28715j4.jpg]
It all depends on what game/what type of game you play. I have used ventrilo when playing counter-strike.
Ventrilo never worked for me actually. I tried to speak through my mic and it wouldn't let me talk. I think it'd be pretty cool for raids on World of Warcraft or clans on Runescape.
Yea, I am the opposite, I used ventrilo since I was like 11, then I tried teamspeak and it's so ugly. Lol
I use both. My old clan (now dissolved) used to use Ventrilio untill our subscription expired, we then switched to TeamSpeak RC3. And I have to say, I prefer TS. The extra features such as noise detection make it the superior product, in my opinion.
(04-06-2010, 07:34 AM)php Wrote: Ventrilo never worked for me actually. I tried to speak through my mic and it wouldn't let me talk. I think it'd be pretty cool for raids on World of Warcraft or clans on Runescape.

Or 5 v 5 scrims in Call of Duty 4 =]
I've never used either actually, but have been looking for some opinions on which I should use. Seems like both Ventrilo and Teamspeak are not very good.
[Image: tje1.png]
(04-06-2010, 07:38 AM)Whizdom™ Wrote: I've never used either actually, but have been looking for some opinions on which I should use. Seems like both Ventrilo and Teamspeak are not very good.

Its all a matter of opinion. You should try both out and see which one works for your needs.
I prefer Ventrilo simply because I already know how to use it and it's plain with decent colors instead of ugly purple and green :\

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,535 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi