Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My USB ports not working properly...
Hello,
At summer I have bought a new core i7 PC with Win 7. However, since the last week, 4 of the USB ports of my PC (the front ones) stopped working properly. Actually they are still working, but my Windows recognises them as USB 1.0 ports, and they work much slower. Is there any chance that this is a hardware error, or is it a virus?
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
virus is not see if it is not disabled in BIOS enter the device and forgotten there luck
I have windows 7, and sometimes i get the same problem with the front ports as well. All i have to do is to plug the usb again many times until it fully recognize it. Weird Thing.
(03-27-2010, 05:47 AM)Max_Mafiotu Wrote: virus is not see if it is not disabled in BIOS enter the device and forgotten there luck
I have already resetted BIOS. Nothing happened.
(03-27-2010, 08:39 AM)4u111 Wrote: I have windows 7, and sometimes i get the same problem with the front ports as well. All i have to do is to plug the usb again many times until it fully recognize it. Weird Thing.
This thing always happens and I have tried restarting the PC several times, too.
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
Did you try updating the BIOS?
yeah try updating the bios
Does it work on other computers?
Maybe the drivers are incorrectly installed.
[Image: technome.jpg]
S.M.A.R.T.A.S.S.
Insert USB ..... then go to your device managers.. Locate your front usb hub, right click and uninstall.. Scan for new hardware, and windows will automatically recognize and re-install your drivers.. But this time, your USB should work ...
[Image: IKILLUNEW.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random USB device failure. O'Harrell 8 1,559 06-26-2012, 07:40 AM
Last Post: ImStalkinYaMom
  Monitor, wireless card and USB devices won't wake up from sleep mode Ruzlier 7 2,816 08-18-2011, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Mono
  Universal Serial Bus Ports Disabled? USB Flashdrives unreadable? Resistance 4 1,582 05-17-2011, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Boomer
  Looking for a new USB flash drive Solidify 18 2,480 03-31-2011, 02:37 PM
Last Post: h4yr0
  [TuToRiAl] ♦How To Properly Back-Up EVERYTHING on Windows 7/Vista♦ Resistance 7 2,055 03-08-2011, 04:48 AM
Last Post: aggouras