Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Company logo design creation?
Hey guys, I would like to know if and how I can find companies interested for GFX artists to make them logos, backgrounds etc. (Of course offering money)

Well I am not talking about major companies, but small ones, even forums.

Thanks Blackhat
I know there are a few websites where you can actually post jobs and people can do them for money, but the site names escape me at the moment. I'm sure if you actually post a request thread on some forums and here, you'll be sure to get a few people offering. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-26-2010, 12:14 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: I know there are a few websites where you can actually post jobs and people can do them for money, but the site names escape me at the moment. I'm sure if you actually post a request thread on some forums and here, you'll be sure to get a few people offering. Smile

Do you mean microworkers? If yes, I must say they do not give serious money Sad

I don't want to get rich but I don't want to get paid 0.10 cents for it.
I've moved your thread into the Graphic Design section, due to the content.

I also thought I'd share that on my website, there is currently a competition for making a few ads for the site, where the winner gets $10.. it's not alot, but hey, it's a start. Smile
You can check it out here if you're interested.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-26-2010, 11:12 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: I've moved your thread into the Graphic Design section, due to the content.

I also thought I'd share that on my website, there is currently a competition for making a few ads for the site, where the winner gets $10.. it's not alot, but hey, it's a start. Smile
You can check it out here if you're interested.

10 is quite good for a gfx wandering artist like me. I'll look into it soon Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the best graphic design software to use in learning graphic design? sponnerjhon 25 5,269 03-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Toph
  Company Website - Graphics Request Ambition 4 884 04-30-2011, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Ambition
  New Buttefly Logo Design ©Infinity AceInfinity 15 1,999 04-09-2011, 02:09 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Banner for a Hosting Company [REQ] Statics 11 981 12-13-2010, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Statics
  Icon Creation Plugin Jamza 2 448 05-18-2010, 09:57 AM
Last Post: //Pretextâ„¢