Support Forums

Full Version: Company logo design creation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I would like to know if and how I can find companies interested for GFX artists to make them logos, backgrounds etc. (Of course offering money)

Well I am not talking about major companies, but small ones, even forums.

Thanks Blackhat
I know there are a few websites where you can actually post jobs and people can do them for money, but the site names escape me at the moment. I'm sure if you actually post a request thread on some forums and here, you'll be sure to get a few people offering. Smile
(01-26-2010, 12:14 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]I know there are a few websites where you can actually post jobs and people can do them for money, but the site names escape me at the moment. I'm sure if you actually post a request thread on some forums and here, you'll be sure to get a few people offering. Smile

Do you mean microworkers? If yes, I must say they do not give serious money Sad

I don't want to get rich but I don't want to get paid 0.10 cents for it.
I've moved your thread into the Graphic Design section, due to the content.

I also thought I'd share that on my website, there is currently a competition for making a few ads for the site, where the winner gets $10.. it's not alot, but hey, it's a start. Smile
You can check it out here if you're interested.
(01-26-2010, 11:12 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]I've moved your thread into the Graphic Design section, due to the content.

I also thought I'd share that on my website, there is currently a competition for making a few ads for the site, where the winner gets $10.. it's not alot, but hey, it's a start. Smile
You can check it out here if you're interested.

10 is quite good for a gfx wandering artist like me. I'll look into it soon Smile