Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best graphic design software to use in learning graphic design?
I am interested in learning more about graphic design. What is the best design software to learn?
Depends on what are interested in learning, there are different kind of graphics.
Are you interested in pixel art, vector, razter?
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Beginners i would use Cinema 4d r12 and photoshop ;)
You can't go wrong with Photoshop Smile
adobe photoshop is a good choice.Oui
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
Photoshop is the best choice, but not the cheapest.
If you want something that's free > GIMP is the way you need to go !
------------------------
Add me on msn. I Would love to meet you.
tmpbbbb@hotmail.com
-------------------------
I usually create something in photoshop, then transfer and re-save it in paint anyway. Photoshop seems to enjoy appending it's profile into the bytestream of it's output files, which sometimes adds a considerable amount in filesize.
(01-22-2012, 03:44 PM)Lost. Wrote: Beginners i would use Cinema 4d r12 and photoshop ;)

Cinema 4D is a 3D design & animation program, and can be quite tricky to get the hang of, so why you would recommend that to a beginner as a graphic design program I don't know. Also, why are you recommending R12, when R13 is the latest release?
(01-23-2012, 12:12 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: I usually create something in photoshop, then transfer and re-save it in paint anyway. Photoshop seems to enjoy appending it's profile into the bytestream of it's output files, which sometimes adds a considerable amount in filesize.

Is that ever really an issue though? I can't think of many occasions where I've had troubles with images because of their file size, unless the image was huge and at a high resolution, in which case you'd need to learn how to optimize your save settings.
I couldn't imagine myself transferring everything I do into Paint just to shave off a few file bytes though.
Each to their own I guess.
(01-23-2012, 12:05 PM)Shattering - Wrote: Photoshop is the best choice, but not the cheapest.
If you want something that's free > GIMP is the way you need to go !

Def. not the brightest answer, I would like you to beat Corel with Photoshop on vectors.

(01-23-2012, 10:12 AM)Gerira Gaijin Wrote: You can't go wrong with Photoshop Smile

Yes, yes you can.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Photoshop is actually a great tool to start with seeing tutorials and whatnot are all over the web

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Figma vs Sketch: Which UI Design Tool Is Better In 2022? tk-hassan 0 178 06-09-2022, 12:19 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  3 Key Factors to Consider for Responsive Design Performance & UX tk-hassan 0 186 11-14-2021, 11:19 PM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Graphic Design Dictionary Fragma 62 23,361 07-08-2020, 01:45 AM
Last Post: viraj
  Any good service for web design and support? Kdstack 1 871 06-17-2018, 10:47 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  Laptop for grapic design aza.cute 6 1,973 06-06-2017, 06:18 AM
Last Post: HostSlayer