Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garry's Mod
I just bought Garry's Mod on Steam along with Team Fortress 2... so far, I think I'm having too much fun posing the models. I'm kind of confused as to what's what, but I've managed to do something at least.
[Image: WHAT_HAVE_YOU_DONE_SONIC__by_JDBar.jpg]
click to view full size

Anyone else play this? Maybe point to the right direction as in to get started with TF2 and GMod? Confused
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
Yeah I had it before, get pretty boring fast.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
Well I'm pretty fond of sandbox games. I installed sandbox mod for Battlefield 2 a few years ago and I still play it, and Garry's Mod isn't much different aside from being more complicated with more features.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
I didn't really pose the figures because I sucked at posing them. Instead I made a fort with HL2 turrets and those HL2 survivors with guns and spawned a lot of zombies. It was pretty fun trying to fight them off and being able to use a vast majority of weapons. I found that the easiest and most fun place to make a "anti-zombie" fort was the cs_office map.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
I have heard a lot about Garrys mod. Can you please explain a bit more about what it is and how much you purchased it for. Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to mod Halo Reach Credits Epeolatry 8 860 12-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Hex
  How to mod your xbox live gamertag for mw2 Lenticule 28 10,292 10-22-2011, 09:50 AM
Last Post: DragScope
  Why do people Mod Game's? 'F R O Z E ™ 70 16,223 10-19-2011, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Prince
  Do You Mod Games? Toxic Injection 69 14,732 09-25-2010, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Kinect