Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to mod your xbox live gamertag for mw2
This Tutorial was made by
Hippypancake (Copyright Protected)
Mod4sale.info/forums

This tutorial is for modding your gamertag for call of duty only. (Can be used with mw2, world at war, at probably call of duty 4.)

Please don't tell me if there are spelling errors because there are probably some spelling errors and I don't care. This tutorial was to help people who want the help not for anybody else.

Programs needed: xport360, ezgt 2.1 or higher, and modio (vip is not needed but can be used).

Step 1: Get xport360 if you don't already have it go to - http://us.codejunkies.com/support/articl...cle_id=272 once downloaded open it.

Step 2: Load xport 360 and load your hard drive.

Step 3: Click Device, click Partition 3, click Content (user profiles, saves, etc)

[Image: 15i8bqu.jpg]

Step 4: Find the profile that you want to use (if you don't know which one is yours you can find out later)
Click on it (on the left column) click the file that starts with FFFE and then the one with numbers usually a lot of zeros.

Step 5: Then on the right side click on the file which is your profile and Drag and drop your profile (or the
one you think is yours) to your desktop.

[Image: 5poad0.jpg]

Step 6: Now Load up ezgt 2.1 or 2.2 (or a later version if there is one)
http://www.game-tuts.com/community/showt...hp?t=16030

2.2 is recommended because you do not have to use modio to rehash it automatically does it for you.

[Image: 33jizae.jpg]

Step 7: click the button at the top right and click open. Click Desktop at the left side of the window that opens. Find your profile on your desktop and open it. Your name should pop up if it is a different profile name then you must go to the beginning steps and choose a different profile.

[Image: 2jcebg0.jpg]

Step 8: Erase your name and put anything you want (click the add tab if you want to put buttons or change the color of your name) If you want your name to be invisible even when the game starts (instead of saying unnamed player) click the advanced tab (you must being using exgt 2.2) and click Add Hex 0D then click space then click add Hex 0D then click space then click add hex 0D.

Step 9: once you get the gamertag you want click file save as and save to desktop.
It should have created a new folder and put it on your desktop.

[Image: 2aaers4.jpg]

Step10: click on the folder it just created, click on the FFED folder, Click on the numbers folder, and you should be at a file over 300 kb. This is your modded profile.

Step 11: Open Modio and drag and drop that file (the modded profile) into modio.
If you don't have modio get it here http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php

[Image: 2yxnrtg.jpg]

Step 12: Click the Rehash and Resign button. And once you do so exit out of modio.
You should still have that folder on your desktop still.
Step 13: Now go back to Xport360 Click on content (user profiles, saves, etc) so it looks like this.

[Image: 14e5nis.jpg]

Step 14: drag the whole folder into xport 360 and drop it.

Step 15: Exit out of everything. Unplug hard drive from computer. Plug it into xbox 360.

Step 16: Make sure you are not signed into any profile. And load up modern warfare 2.

Step 17: Press start button and it will say warning you are not signed in to a profile….. click yes and sign into your modded one. When you sign into your modded profile it will come up with the avatar screen. Just click the xbox guide button (the button in the middle of your controller) then click and and go through all the options until you get to multplayer. Click on multiplayer and continue to multiplayer. Click xbox live and a notice will come up. Click okay. And sign in to your real profile

Step 18. Click xbox live again or go to options and change them to the settings you want because they will be set to default.

Step 19: You should now have your modded gamertag there.

Step 20: Have Fun!!!
Great Tutorial ^_^
Thank you. I already knew this but it's nice and detailed as well as easy to follow.

~ Sam ~
Nice tutorial.
You should add what is needed at the top
[Image: iAHg.png]
I sound like Morgan Freeman
Nice tutorial, only one thing to improve, please put the images in spoilers.
[Image: lolol.png]

Now you're in denial
Thought you were the only one until you found my number on the speed dial
Good tutorial, you should put "TUT" or something in the title because people will think it's a question.
This also works for the Xbox live party chat and halo 3 custom games. Those are the only ones besides Mw2 I know of.
Good tutorial. I already knew it but its still good
Great tutorial, nice pictures too. This will help alot of people.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who Wants FREE MW2 XP Lobbies? (XBOX) BreShiE 18 3,102 11-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  My xbox Won't connect to live. Juicy Booty 9 1,653 01-03-2012, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Yellows
  MW2 Ranks and Unlock list DaUB3R 0 649 12-26-2011, 03:03 PM
Last Post: DaUB3R
  How to mod Halo Reach Credits Epeolatry 8 860 12-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Hex
  Whats your Xbox Live Gamertag? ReactioNz 85 10,006 11-06-2011, 06:41 AM
Last Post: Zombot