Support Forums

Full Version: Garry's Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just bought Garry's Mod on Steam along with Team Fortress 2... so far, I think I'm having too much fun posing the models. I'm kind of confused as to what's what, but I've managed to do something at least.
[Image: WHAT_HAVE_YOU_DONE_SONIC__by_JDBar.jpg]
click to view full size

Anyone else play this? Maybe point to the right direction as in to get started with TF2 and GMod? Confused
Yeah I had it before, get pretty boring fast.
Well I'm pretty fond of sandbox games. I installed sandbox mod for Battlefield 2 a few years ago and I still play it, and Garry's Mod isn't much different aside from being more complicated with more features.
I didn't really pose the figures because I sucked at posing them. Instead I made a fort with HL2 turrets and those HL2 survivors with guns and spawned a lot of zombies. It was pretty fun trying to fight them off and being able to use a vast majority of weapons. I found that the easiest and most fun place to make a "anti-zombie" fort was the cs_office map.
I have heard a lot about Garrys mod. Can you please explain a bit more about what it is and how much you purchased it for. Thank you.