Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS Hosting Required
Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?
Do you know anything about Profvds.com vps hosting solutions? Any reviews please?
Other options?
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all profvds.com vps servers. You'll receive VPS servers in Bratislava\Slovakia on XEN virtualization technology.
From my experience with RegVPS.com, I can honestly and easily recommend their vps hosting as the solution for your web site and video hosting service.
I am happy with the customer service and am also happy with the control panel.
Check out plans from qhoster.com and inet.ws as they are proven to be the best to sign up with.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.
Recommend Profvds.com Slovakia vps for those who want to host their blogs and see them online.
Throughout the questions I fired at them, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ddos protected VPS required Tilsun 3 272 04-25-2024, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  Powerful server hosting account required Tilsun 2 241 04-22-2024, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  video streaming hosting required Tilsun 4 781 12-07-2023, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Web Hosting Required Tilsun 6 497 11-27-2023, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  server/vps hosting required Kdstack 6 396 11-02-2023, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Mirandas