Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web Hosting Required
Hey dudes,
require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 40 GBs - Disk Space, 1500 GBs - Traffic. 99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Any view points on Ownwebservers.com vps hosting solutions. Are they reliable hosts?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?
VPS plans from legionbox.com and hostround.com are worth trying.
Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate is really good, because they keep you updated in every step.
Get 15% OFF on all packages, use coupon "15OFFALL48HRS" on checkout https://qhoster.com/clients/ - 1 month to 3 year billing cycle!
I have been using RegVPS.com private vps for more then 1 year now and I have never faced a single problem with them.
I contacted their support department several times asking for help. They have stellar customer service, fast servers, fair pricing.
Attractive deals are available from allwebhost.com ($5 first month for any plan) and rockhoster.com.
I’ve been with these companies long enough to state, they have been flawless in my humble opinion. Their customer service is fantastic and very accessible from different time zones. I am writing this purely because of how helpful their staff have been as my sincere thanks for helping me, once again, when in a bind.
Plans from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com are worth trying.
They are the best website platforms you will ever be able to use for your own site. Worth every penny of it, and they value your time and effort that you put into your website.
You can rely on Profvds.com vps servers. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.
The host offers ipv4+ipv6/64 subnet with all servers, 25 mail port open and rnds configuration in end user panel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ddos protected VPS required Tilsun 3 269 04-25-2024, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  Powerful server hosting account required Tilsun 2 241 04-22-2024, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  video streaming hosting required Tilsun 4 778 12-07-2023, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  best web hosting? Kdstack 6 362 11-03-2023, 01:47 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  server/vps hosting required Kdstack 6 393 11-02-2023, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Mirandas