Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
server/vps hosting required
Hi guys, I have been trying to find a perfect host for the following server/vps specs
8cores, 8GB Ram, 160GB+ Storage, 2.4GHZ or 3GHZ, 2 IPV4, Full Remote Access
Current Budget Is anything less than 50$
I have checked NetShop-isp.com.cy but I have never used them. I need good uptime and reliability.
Any suggestion of hosts apart from the mentioned above? Or Which Is the best from the above mentioned.
VPS plans from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
Great hosts and great staff. Excellent product with outstanding up time.
Plans from ownwebservers.com and legionbox.com are full-featured and support is second to none.
Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH NetShop isp dedicated servers. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
The tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.
When i moved on netshop-isp.com.cy dedicated servers, I said to myself that this should be the last host i'll be on..
Incredible support that answered to my 10 questions in an average of 10 minutes!
Very stable hosting.
Have a look at servers from hostingsource.com ( the dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best in the whole IT industry.
Their customer service is nothing but excellent, and also the IT department is always available 24/7 and to help customers.
The techs at netshop-isp.com.cy walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ddos protected VPS required Tilsun 3 269 04-25-2024, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  Powerful server hosting account required Tilsun 2 241 04-22-2024, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Server hosting with 24/7 tech support? Tilsun 6 866 12-12-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  video streaming hosting required Tilsun 4 778 12-07-2023, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Web Hosting Required Tilsun 6 496 11-27-2023, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips