Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Life! I don't understand it.
If you need a friend, i'll be more then glad to be one. Smile
[Image: 0fcb61bd256add2d3b03271e3fa0cfbb.gif]
(12-10-2009, 10:17 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Any girl that dumps you move past her asap. Don't even be friends. There is no point.

Don't ever allow yourself to be a tool for others especially once you become uncomfortable with the notion.

This is why I don't go out of my way to help most people. I have reasonable prices and I am comfortable with them.

You gotta find your own path. Don't allow others to dictate things to you. Find out what makes you happy.

Pretty true, but its not that easy to practice.

Climate:
Life is only sad if you think it is... Try to find a way to make you feel happy... I really don't know what to say, since I have not felt like this.. But I think you need someone to love and care for you... if your parents are not doing that, seek someone else...

Aww... Now I feel so bad for hating and scolding you in the past... I'm sorry..........
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
(12-13-2009, 03:46 AM)TanktheCWB Wrote: If you need a friend, i'll be more then glad to be one. Smile

Haha thnx Smile Ill keep that in mind!

@Skull.
I had somebody for that, but that somebody torn me to pieces. And found somebody else. Now I don't know if I will ever let somebody near me like that.
Haha thats np, I deserved it.

The only thing that keeps me going is the curiosity. I want to see what happens to me in the near future and how am I going to live my life.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I feel the same way a lot lately.
This thread should help you aswell then. Smile
(12-10-2009, 11:54 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Even better get a new girl and make her jealous. That's the only way you'll tell if she cares.
BAM!! RIGHT THERE! lol i agree with that.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Superman
Okay, here's my report.

Today after school I invite her to go on date, I was rly happy that she accept my invitation. When I finish with school we both first go to walk in the park, we spent really great 1 hour with a lot of fun and flerting Smile Then we sit in cafe bar and start talking about beautiful things, then I hug her and tell my feelings about her, that she is really good girl, beautiful, smart and that I love her and want to be with her, she doesn't look rly suprised coz she was have the same feelings about me and want to be in relationship with me. Yeye

Thats all guys and girls about my wonderful story Smile It really don't hurt Roflmao

And thanks for all member of this forum who help me with his posts to expand my assurence. Thumbsup
Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus.
I kinda went through the same thing as you....but you gotta realize that the emotional pain will eventually melt away....Time heals all wounds. I know you think right now you love her...but why would u want to love someone that hurt you so much? Obviously she doesn't care about your feelings....so just try and move on...it'll take time and you'll go through many emotional ups and downs but in the end...if it's anywhere similar to me you'll come out of this a much better person having felt how bad it hurts to be tossed to the side. Hope this helps!
(12-17-2009, 06:56 AM)Kuzmanov Wrote:
Superman
Okay, here's my report.

Today after school I invite her to go on date, I was rly happy that she accept my invitation. When I finish with school we both first go to walk in the park, we spent really great 1 hour with a lot of fun and flerting Smile Then we sit in cafe bar and start talking about beautiful things, then I hug her and tell my feelings about her, that she is really good girl, beautiful, smart and that I love her and want to be with her, she doesn't look rly suprised coz she was have the same feelings about me and want to be in relationship with me. Yeye

Thats all guys and girls about my wonderful story Smile It really don't hurt Roflmao

And thanks for all member of this forum who help me with his posts to expand my assurence. Thumbsup

Yea, almoust like a fairytale.

@BloodRain.
There are too much, the time can't heal Tongue
Wow you remind me of a friend. He doesn't care about no one he wants to do suicide because he had nothing to believe in. The day i met him he was just silent, he didn't talk to no one but me. I am totally serious about him not talking to anyone not even the teachers!I can relate to you so much. By any chance are you emo? It doesn't matter if you are. If you say you helped so many people you can follow the path to be a psychiatrist. You can change people lives that have experienced the same things you have or like my friend. Would you like people to experience what you are, i don't think you would want to see people go through what you did. I know how you feel i have seen people like that. I have helped a lot of people with the same problem as you and i changed there lives a lot. Now they are finally trying in life. They get good grades. They want to be some one. They want to do everything. Like they restarted life. If i were you, i would do the same. It will help you out a lot. I hoped i helped you out. I would want to see you waste your life even if i dont know you.
[Image: Banner5.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't understand my brother UnderGroundMerlin 5 1,131 10-16-2014, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  How can I get my sister to understand the concept of time and responsibility? Hettie 0 520 04-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Hettie
  Bestgore.com Don't understand, makes me sick ElegiacXIII 4 3,847 06-13-2012, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Doesn't understand 1 660 04-14-2011, 08:28 PM
Last Post: RDCA
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,763 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L