Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Life! I don't understand it.
Just as the title says. I have caused soo much pain for nothing, how have I deserved it all. I know Im not the only one but still. My whole life, well when I discovered the internet. I have helped people. I have made over, like 500 people very happy. I have helped hunderds of clan et up servers, homepages. Anybody over the internet. Even if their English skillz are 0.1. I have helped people IRL. Over the years I just help people. Few times people help me. Mostly I get thnx back, many times nothin. Im okai with that tho. But as I try to make others life good, my life sux to the bottom. I have been in center of pain my whole life. And for what. And most people who I help or who act to care in the end just use me. My girl "loved" me like 2 years. Atleast how she said. We were together like 1,5 year. And then she dumpted me for somebody else older than me. I still wanna be friends with her, tho I can't get my mind off of her at all. I have no future. I don't go to school or work. I have no serious friends and my parents really don't care about me so much. Atleast that how it looks like to me.

Shorter Version.
I have no future, I only remember the past thats filled with pain and hatred. I have been locking up pain inside myself for years now. I always appear happy and smile, even if the person just destoryed me inside tottaly. I have no friends and nobody to depend on. Not even my parents. I have no school, no work, no future. Whole my life I have been a tool to others. I don't have a motivation to go on.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I feel, as many other do- the same way. There are only two things you can do, and one I will not bare to mentioned. Strive to do you best and be content. As the prospect of happiness is a true let down. Sorry for the cliche.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
Any girl that dumps you move past her asap. Don't even be friends. There is no point.

Don't ever allow yourself to be a tool for others especially once you become uncomfortable with the notion.

Quote:Few times people help me. Mostly I get thnx back, many times nothin.

This is why I don't go out of my way to help most people. I have reasonable prices and I am comfortable with them.

You gotta find your own path. Don't allow others to dictate things to you. Find out what makes you happy.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Yes, I know I have to move past my girl, but I want to be friends. I still love her and its hard. Harder to do than say.
But thnx for the feedback ^^
(12-10-2009, 10:17 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Any girl that dumps you move past her asap. Don't even be friends. There is no point.

Don't ever allow yourself to be a tool for others especially once you become uncomfortable with the notion.

This is why I don't go out of my way to help most people. I have reasonable prices and I am comfortable with them.

You gotta find your own path. Don't allow others to dictate things to you. Find out what makes you happy.
I dunno Omni, i usually agree with you. But if me and my girlfriend broke up, i would like to still be friends with her, just because of how long i've known her, and the good times we've had.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
@KTM.
Tottaly agree with you.
(12-10-2009, 10:29 PM)Climate Wrote: @KTM.
Tottaly agree with you.

I thought some people would, i mean she's my best friend. I still have all my other friends, don't get me wrong. But imagine never talking to your best friend again. It would be hard.
After a five year relationship the last thing I want to do is make friends with her. Stand up.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
(12-10-2009, 10:24 PM)Climate Wrote: Yes, I know I have to move past my girl, but I want to be friends. I still love her and its hard. Harder to do than say.
But thnx for the feedback ^^

Only if you make it. Works may be words, actions actions. But with a little help, from a friend. Usually it goes by pretty quick.
I know it's not the best advice, but: go get drunk. It helps for the night.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't understand my brother UnderGroundMerlin 5 1,131 10-16-2014, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  How can I get my sister to understand the concept of time and responsibility? Hettie 0 520 04-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Hettie
  Bestgore.com Don't understand, makes me sick ElegiacXIII 4 3,848 06-13-2012, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Doesn't understand 1 663 04-14-2011, 08:28 PM
Last Post: RDCA
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,780 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L