Support Forums

Full Version: Life! I don't understand it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Just as the title says. I have caused soo much pain for nothing, how have I deserved it all. I know Im not the only one but still. My whole life, well when I discovered the internet. I have helped people. I have made over, like 500 people very happy. I have helped hunderds of clan et up servers, homepages. Anybody over the internet. Even if their English skillz are 0.1. I have helped people IRL. Over the years I just help people. Few times people help me. Mostly I get thnx back, many times nothin. Im okai with that tho. But as I try to make others life good, my life sux to the bottom. I have been in center of pain my whole life. And for what. And most people who I help or who act to care in the end just use me. My girl "loved" me like 2 years. Atleast how she said. We were together like 1,5 year. And then she dumpted me for somebody else older than me. I still wanna be friends with her, tho I can't get my mind off of her at all. I have no future. I don't go to school or work. I have no serious friends and my parents really don't care about me so much. Atleast that how it looks like to me.

Shorter Version.
I have no future, I only remember the past thats filled with pain and hatred. I have been locking up pain inside myself for years now. I always appear happy and smile, even if the person just destoryed me inside tottaly. I have no friends and nobody to depend on. Not even my parents. I have no school, no work, no future. Whole my life I have been a tool to others. I don't have a motivation to go on.
I feel, as many other do- the same way. There are only two things you can do, and one I will not bare to mentioned. Strive to do you best and be content. As the prospect of happiness is a true let down. Sorry for the cliche.
Any girl that dumps you move past her asap. Don't even be friends. There is no point.

Don't ever allow yourself to be a tool for others especially once you become uncomfortable with the notion.

Quote:Few times people help me. Mostly I get thnx back, many times nothin.

This is why I don't go out of my way to help most people. I have reasonable prices and I am comfortable with them.

You gotta find your own path. Don't allow others to dictate things to you. Find out what makes you happy.
Yes, I know I have to move past my girl, but I want to be friends. I still love her and its hard. Harder to do than say.
But thnx for the feedback ^^
(12-10-2009, 10:17 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Any girl that dumps you move past her asap. Don't even be friends. There is no point.

Don't ever allow yourself to be a tool for others especially once you become uncomfortable with the notion.

This is why I don't go out of my way to help most people. I have reasonable prices and I am comfortable with them.

You gotta find your own path. Don't allow others to dictate things to you. Find out what makes you happy.
I dunno Omni, i usually agree with you. But if me and my girlfriend broke up, i would like to still be friends with her, just because of how long i've known her, and the good times we've had.
@KTM.
Tottaly agree with you.
(12-10-2009, 10:29 PM)Climate Wrote: [ -> ]@KTM.
Tottaly agree with you.

I thought some people would, i mean she's my best friend. I still have all my other friends, don't get me wrong. But imagine never talking to your best friend again. It would be hard.
After a five year relationship the last thing I want to do is make friends with her. Stand up.
(12-10-2009, 10:24 PM)Climate Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I know I have to move past my girl, but I want to be friends. I still love her and its hard. Harder to do than say.
But thnx for the feedback ^^

Only if you make it. Works may be words, actions actions. But with a little help, from a friend. Usually it goes by pretty quick.
I know it's not the best advice, but: go get drunk. It helps for the night.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5