• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Windows OS and why?
Windows XP, and more specific TinyXP. I prefer Linux by far though
[Image: nv70ad.png]
Terrorcore, unleash, extermination
Hyper real, cold blood, determination
fudge them, I like this sensation
Incredible, I from the annihilation
I'm using XP Professional Sp3. I've used Vista (laptop was too poor to run it properly) as well as Windows 7. W7 is amazing, but it'd be a lot more smooth if I had another gb of ram.
Currently my favorite is Windows 7, but I can't play any games on it because there is no update for my old graphic card on W7.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
I favour Windows XP Pro.

For me, it's stable, smooth and fast!

It's very customisable and there are a lot of useful tweaks and optomisations you can do to it.

Knowing Micro$oft for what they are like, I wouldn't necessarily trust them to get a new OS working properly on it's first release, and I remember the millions of dollars they had to pay out in compensation in the past, for releasing faulty products, when they were clearly not ready for release!

So, that's another reason I would prefer to stay with an OS that I know works very well and can't imagine changing up any time soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop. - Confucius
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm on Windows 7 64-bit and i love it.
I prefer the UI of Vista to XP but my Vista laptop is so God damn slow. I'll be upgrading to 7 ASAP when it comes out.
MyBB Support Team Lead
Probably XP or 2000. 2000 was my favorite because of its simplicitly.
I like Vista, on my laptop it runs great and never has any problems, I also like the look a lot more compared to XP. I've only tried out 7 a little, so I'm still not sure, but so far I like it.
The thing with Vista is, you can just get a customisation pack for XP if you want it to look like Vista :b
Currently, Windows Vista. I like it due to the Instant Search in the Start Menu and Explorer, I dread using XP because it has such a poor search. However, once I get Windows 7 (Which I pre-ordered Big Grin) out goes Vista, and in comes Windows 7, and it will be my most favoritist of all Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [List] Name your favorite Windows program(s)/application(s)! Elektrisk 37 3,324 09-07-2010, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Hustler