Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Windows OS and why?
Don't start any flame wars or anything, but just post which you like and why. It could help other out!
Well I use XP. It's not because I don't like Vista or 7, I just don't have the $$ to upgrade. Roflmao
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
XP currently.
I'd like to download win. 7,but I never found the time.
Windows 7 is actually extremely well done. Almost as nice as windows XP. Yes, I'm a Linux user who thinks Windows 7 is amazing. Go ahead and marvel at it.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
vista,xp black edition,7,7black,tiny xp,linux,leopard
(10-04-2009, 11:28 AM)joey23art Wrote: vista,xp black edition,7,7black,tiny xp,Linux,leopard

This is for your favorite WINDOWS os.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
I have used Windows XP and Windows Vista for a while now but I honestly prefer XP.

I have no reason as to why I prefer it, I just do.

I am currently debating whether or not I should switch to Linux, if anyone would like to give me an indepth PM about Linux and why I should use it, i'll be most greatful.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

XP by a long shot.

Less boggy than Vista, and still nicer [looking and running] than all the older versions.

Other than that, I like Windows 7 too so far.
(10-04-2009, 11:38 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:
(10-04-2009, 11:28 AM)joey23art Wrote: vista,xp black edition,7,7black,tiny xp,Linux,leopard

This is for your favorite WINDOWS os.

They are all my favorites.
XP was but been using Windows 7 for a few months and now this is my fav Windows based OS.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [List] Name your favorite Windows program(s)/application(s)! Elektrisk 37 3,324 09-07-2010, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Hustler