Support Forums

Full Version: Favorite Windows OS and why?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Don't start any flame wars or anything, but just post which you like and why. It could help other out!
Well I use XP. It's not because I don't like Vista or 7, I just don't have the $$ to upgrade. Roflmao
XP currently.
I'd like to download win. 7,but I never found the time.
Windows 7 is actually extremely well done. Almost as nice as windows XP. Yes, I'm a Linux user who thinks Windows 7 is amazing. Go ahead and marvel at it.
vista,xp black edition,7,7black,tiny xp,linux,leopard
(10-04-2009, 11:28 AM)joey23art Wrote: [ -> ]vista,xp black edition,7,7black,tiny xp,Linux,leopard

This is for your favorite WINDOWS os.
I have used Windows XP and Windows Vista for a while now but I honestly prefer XP.

I have no reason as to why I prefer it, I just do.

I am currently debating whether or not I should switch to Linux, if anyone would like to give me an indepth PM about Linux and why I should use it, i'll be most greatful.
XP by a long shot.

Less boggy than Vista, and still nicer [looking and running] than all the older versions.

Other than that, I like Windows 7 too so far.
(10-04-2009, 11:38 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2009, 11:28 AM)joey23art Wrote: [ -> ]vista,xp black edition,7,7black,tiny xp,Linux,leopard

This is for your favorite WINDOWS os.

They are all my favorites.
XP was but been using Windows 7 for a few months and now this is my fav Windows based OS.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5