Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSP Fanatic
I too played poker when I owned the PSP. Just play on my own board now.
(10-05-2009, 07:39 PM)Kn1ght Wrote: Have you seen the new PSP?

I have seen it. I don't really like it, because it looks too fragile. Like, if you were to get too into a game it looks like you could just snap the top half off.

I prefer the original.
(10-06-2009, 12:14 PM)h4ck3d- Wrote: my psp broke, i wish it hasn't i loved it my favorite game had to be coded arms

I know that feeling... Roflmao

I love to play final fantasy Crisis core and the new one is also great something new

and like I said Tekken but damn all my friends are tekken freaks so I lose every time but eddy rocks
Quote:and like I said Tekken but damn all my friends are tekken freaks so I lose every time but eddy rocks

Eddy is crazy! Isn't he that breakdancer guy?
I usually play as that chick.. man what's her name? Her friend is the panda, and she's Chinese.
I dunno, but she pwns.
(10-06-2009, 02:12 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: Eddy is crazy! Isn't he that breakdancer guy?
I usually play as that chick.. man what's her name? Her friend is the panda, and she's Chinese.
I dunno, but she pwns.

Yeah that's eddy, but it's actually capoeira not brakedance Confused Roflmao
Do you mean Ling Xiaoyu
(10-06-2009, 02:34 PM)NinjaGeek Wrote: Yeah that's eddy, but it's actually capoeira not brakedance Confused Roflmao
Do you mean Ling Xiaoyu

LAWL I'm a noob :p
Yeah, her. It's been soo long since I've played. The last game I played was like, Tekken 3 on the PlayStation.
I never liked it to be honest. There was something not right about a playstation in your hands..
In relation to Tekken...
(10-06-2009, 02:37 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: The last game I played was like, Tekken 3 on the PlayStation.

On Topic: The PSP is awesome, I go to my cousin's house to play, his analogue stick/pad thing fell off. I still manage to play Driver cause it's so awesome!
[Image: Dingo_Dog.jpg]
God of War is great on the psp.
So is the blackjack flash game.
Omni, I know you probably won't but if your PSP is compatible, you should get custom firmware on your PSP. Not just for game downloads but the homebrew compatabilites.

On topic ~ I love my PSP but it gets kind of boring for me at times. Playing through Dissidia at the moment, so freakin amazing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is getting a PSP go? Jawcl 5 936 06-27-2011, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Legacy
  Messed up my PSP 3000 Extornia 6 834 05-17-2011, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Boomer
  GranTurismo5 and GranTurismo for PSP CinNAMon 4 987 05-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Last Post: CinNAMon
  [PSP][Compilation] Nympho's compilation of tutorials for your PSP Game Console! Nympho 5 1,669 05-03-2011, 01:52 PM
Last Post: iMario
  How To Make Your Own PSP Themes Fragma 1 2,365 12-21-2010, 03:23 AM
Last Post: classical34