Support Forums

Full Version: PSP Fanatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I know many of you don't know this about me but I am a PSP fanatic. I play my PSP just about every day before I go to bed. I like stupid games like cards, poker, chess, backgammon and puzzle games. They relax me. I love taking my PSP with me on trips too.

It's a shame the PSP isn't as popular but that doesn't matter to me overall. I have about 50 games all complete in the box. I should probably count them. Yeye
Have you seen the new PSP?
(10-05-2009, 07:39 PM)Kn1ght Wrote: [ -> ]Have you seen the new PSP?

I don't like the new one.... don't know why but I don't like it.

I love PSP getting beaten by a friend in Tekken everytime...
And stupid/simple/fast games are the best for PSP you can play them everywhere when you need to wait for something.
I've never played a PSP, but I saw a friend playing FFVII: Crisis Core, and the graphics looked awesome.
IF you ever consider homebrew or custom firmware / themes apps for PSP, send me a message I am good at that stuff and have some info on how to do it.
The aesthetics on the new one are very pleasing, but I honestly don't know what to think about how it functions, I will have to wait until I get my hands on it before I can make that call.
I used my PSP just about everyday before it broke. I pretty much only played GTA vice city, and PSP Revolution (which i loved).
The PSP GO looks good I hope the graphics will be good and as for the size well is really cool.
I had two psp both broke the inside of the screen Sad, but I will definitely will get the new PSP
How come... most people I know that own a PSP had it broken or lost... my was even stolen last year in school....
But still the new one isn't for me.
my psp broke, i wish it hasn't i loved it my favorite game had to be coded arms
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6