Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messed up my PSP 3000
Hey guys,
I'm not quite sure if this belongs here, but I can't find a better section for it.
Bassicly, I was updating my PSP 3000 firmware, and lets just say I accidently deleted the whole BIOS (please don't make me say how Pinch)
Is there any way to fix this or I have to re-buy it?
This would probably be a better google question.. Or a call to sony. You may be able to flash a new bios.. or something of that sort. But defiantly call sony before going out to buy a new one just in case they can tell you something that you couldn't find on the internet.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
Calling customer care is the best idea . They'll probably tell oyu to bring it to the service center and they'll fix everything for you. The same thing happened with me and I sent it to them and they fixed all the errors and well as upgraded my firmware .
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]
Your PSP is bricked. This usually means that you would have to use a Pandora Battery to fix it, but seeing as you have a 3000, and have a TA-082 Motherboard, a Pandora will not work. Looks like you will need to Buy a new one, you cannot Manually fix it.
[Image: ZOuHf.png]
Red Bull Racing
How the f*ck did you deleted that? Big Grin
I think calling support would be your best shot!
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
What the...
PSP haven't got BIOS. They have flash
And you can't delete/edit the flash1, flash2 and flash3 without having a custom firmware with specific homebrew.
Go at the techincal support of the Sony.
Yeah I'd say calling up sony is your best bet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is getting a PSP go? Jawcl 5 951 06-27-2011, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Legacy
  GranTurismo5 and GranTurismo for PSP CinNAMon 4 996 05-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Last Post: CinNAMon
  [PSP][Compilation] Nympho's compilation of tutorials for your PSP Game Console! Nympho 5 1,670 05-03-2011, 01:52 PM
Last Post: iMario
  PSP Fanatic Omniscient 51 9,795 02-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Last Post: H0p.e
  How To Make Your Own PSP Themes Fragma 1 2,365 12-21-2010, 03:23 AM
Last Post: classical34