Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE Hardest Game Ever!
(11-25-2009, 11:32 PM)Extasey Wrote: I think that's debug mode ;)
How do you pick the level? Just spam the number?

Ah, idk. It changes everytime you die. Sometimes where your at, sometimes the background.

Just press 1, 2, 3, 4 before it starts then hit enter.
[Image: jcXtui.png]
i got some trouble what shall i do here[Image: pedobearlol.jpg] and btw how come i be pedobear when the player was a cat on the other pics?
yeah i changed it, don't have original anymore. At that spot you have to jump over the pole, but not too far. Then when the thing falls down you turn around and jump on the pole and it goes to a cut scene, then the next level.
This is not the hardest game ever.

Google this game: I wanna be the man.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
I wanna be the guy? or the man?
Looks awesome and simple game. But by what you have written "Screaming at the computer in class", does make me i do NOT want to download it, for a reason ofcourse..

Here is my reason.. I don't have alot of patience, and i can't stand hard gamesTongue. But nice share.
Learning Visaul Basic Express Edition ^^
Hm.

It seems to be a game similar to Mario, though it looks even simpler than Mario.

-LS
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
(12-29-2009, 07:10 AM)p1g 0wnz Wrote: Looks awesome and simple game. But by what you have written "Screaming at the computer in class", does make me i do NOT want to download it, for a reason ofcourse..

Here is my reason.. I don't have alot of patience, and i can't stand hard gamesTongue. But nice share.

I have very little patience, but I like challenging myself to do stuff. I set this as one of them and I knew that it was only 4 levels so I just had to do it. I played if for probably about 10 minutes each day before I got fed up.
Ill give it a shot i love a good challange, you seen that other "worlds hardest game" where things are spinning n stuff, thats a real peck head, search it on youtube
This one?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp0M1TfGOxk[/youtube]

My friend finished that, I couldn't. Made me too angry.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The hardest game you've ever played Aero 300 108,766 01-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Matthew
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,691 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  Hardest Xbox 360 Achievement Sleep 17 1,674 04-24-2010, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Streeeam