Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardest Xbox 360 Achievement
ok guys post what you think the hardest achievement ever is , i would say Mile high club on cod4 was hardest but i have done it several times so im going to say the hardest achievement IMO is

GRAW 2 - World Champion - Climb to the top of the online Leaderboards

so yeah guys post away Smile
I still think Mile High Club. Took me a good few weeks to get it.
The co-op vidmaster achievement on Halo 3.
Lag made this achievement IMPOSSIBLE. fudge you Australian ISP's.
hmmm mile high club was hard but i dont think anyone now will ever get the world champion achievement and the vidmasters were reasonably easy with 4 halo veterans Tongue
Yeah, the achievement was easy to do, but because I could never set up a game without incredible lag... it became impossible. Once we managed to get to the down ramp for the last jump, then the host lagged out :|. The whole team lost their enthusiasm after trying for an hour and a half...
dude the same crap happened to me 1st time round my mate had dinner so he quit as we were jumping game ended ARGHHHH hulk smash i went bezerk :L
There is one on Call Of Duty MW2 I was told (not sure if it's true.) Where you have to wipe out the entire team with a care package. Seems pretty hard.
-Poppins
WhiteHat Hacker, Infection Control and HJT Team Trainee
Poppins™
Originally from: Hackforums.net
I'd say Mile High Club was one of the hardest I've done. There are some other achievements that require a shitload of time (like Seriously 2.0 in GoW2), but aren't actually hard. I've done Mile High Club twice on my profile, and once for my brother, so I don't know.
[Image: genequil.png]
hmm yeah i have done mile high club several times myself and have done both Seriously 1 and 2.0 legit ( time consuming ) and poppins thats not an achivement its an ingame challenge i think for multiplayer you get a title or emblem for it
(04-18-2010, 04:28 AM)Sky- Wrote: I still think Mile High Club. Took me a good few weeks to get it.

That achievement took all day to get, I swear.

It's not the hardest, but the most time consuming one was Seriously on Gears of War.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to fix an unreadable disc [Xbox 360] Confuse 36 131,739 08-01-2020, 02:44 AM
Last Post: johansmith688
  The hardest game you've ever played Aero 300 108,828 01-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Matthew
  CONSOLE WARS: PS3 vs Xbox 360 vs WII Deadmau5 104 40,034 08-04-2013, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Fifa 13 or CoD Black Ops 2 glitches for xbox 360????????? robgh1 3 1,408 07-11-2013, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  [Review] - Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Uzi 1 1,888 06-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Last Post: playzzzz