Support Forums

Full Version: THE Hardest Game Ever!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's called Syobon-action, but more commonly known as Cat Mario

[Image: 2nk2des.jpg]

[Image: Syobon.png]

[Image: 2314858548_60b70262c4.jpg]

[Image: big_syobon.jpg]

Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PGZRVPAC
*Less then 2 megabytes, short game (4 levels) will take forever to do.
**Program is freeware, this is not warez/illegal.

The bastard designer has thought of everything you would normally do and put something in the way! Whether it be an invisible cloud or a block, it will annoy the crap out of you. I was screaming at my computer in the middle of class!

My version doesn't look like the screen shots posted because I changed the charater to pedobear. It used to be a dick but I got bored of it (even thought it wiggled when he walked Tongue).

It's not hard to mod, but good luck trying to understand the accompanying code!

I'm pretty sure I renamed all the music as well because it was annoying me... it's still there, just take out the "1"s
No one wants to have a go? I can guarantee this game will make you laugh, cry and scream. (Bump)
Ha Ha, looks awesome fun!
Ridiulously hard... lol.
I finished it the other day, so unsatisfying... Tongue
I think i'm just going to have a go on this.. Sounds like fun! Smile Thanks for the upload Extasey ^__^
Sorry but that game is horrible. Its like something out of click n play Whistle

I wanna be the guy is much better than this, but thanks for the upload.
I didn't boast about its graphics or its looks, I uploaded it because I think it's quite clever of how the author has blocked normal movements with invisi-blocks and such.
Before the game starts you can pick the level you want, and if you want to play an extra hard secret type level press 0.
I think that's debug mode ;)
How do you pick the level? Just spam the number?
Pages: 1 2 3