Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web Design Rough Draft
http://i.imgur.com/Rn5te.gif

Just something quick I made, didn't line everything up or fix proportions. But could you see it working?
That would be cool if it was in a real template, I could imagine slider actions on each of the left aligned tabs.
The colours are spot on. Not 100% sure about the white beams leading out from the 'Home', 'Work', 'Contact', but you can refine that of course. Definitely has potential.
I really don't like the colors but everything else looks fine Smile
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
If you changed the colors up, it would be perfect. I just don't like how the brown looks. Smile
It's looks alright, pretty basic and nothing special. The colours aren't so good but I like the idea.
[Image: image.php]
(01-12-2012, 11:32 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: That would be cool if it was in a real template, I could imagine slider actions on each of the left aligned tabs.

Yup that is what I intend to do if I convert this one. I do enjoy sites like that, and it'd be my first time trying.
If you make the big buttons read from a JS script so a new section will load on each click it will look pretty nice.
Yeah that was the idea, one long page haha.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any good service for web design and support? Kdstack 1 886 06-17-2018, 10:47 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  Benefits of having a custom web design. dargin 2 786 03-18-2013, 01:47 AM
Last Post: priyavasanth
  What is the best graphic design software to use in learning graphic design? sponnerjhon 25 5,152 03-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Toph
  Wordpress Web Design osCreative 1 527 09-08-2011, 01:32 AM
Last Post: Riggs
  My 2nd Web Design Fragma 36 6,744 09-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post: яεη£gαⓓε